Thread: t400 halfway

adamw1 is offline Associate Member

t400 halfway

Well iv more or less hit the half way mark on my t400 cycle and i got to say this **** doesnt get any easier,i got to plan my shots around my workouts cuz you aint training the bodypart you shoot for a few good days.The gains im getting are worth it imo but i have already started buying for my next cycle and will be leaving this well alone.And another thing i cant move for the back and shoulder pumps on this stuff any one else expierience it on t400

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    Well iv more or less hit the half way mark on my t400 cycle and i got to say this **** doesnt get any easier,i got to plan my shots around my workouts cuz you aint training the bodypart you shoot for a few good days.The gains im getting are worth it imo but i have already started buying for my next cycle and will be leaving this well alone.And another thing i cant move for the back and shoulder pumps on this stuff any one else expierience it on t400
    Well there is some tricks to make for less soreness the days to follow an injection but I'm not sure if any will work for that stuff....

Heat the oil in the syringe in the microwave before injecting (like 5 secs maybe) It allows it to disperse easier

Have someone massage the site afterwards...

Heat the site afterwards..

Try diluting the test with something else. If you are taking EQ or deca with this cycle that would work well....

Thats all I can think of right now...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i ran EQ with it and never took more than 1 cc at a time 3 times per week and never had any soreness at all. And i had very good results especially in the strength department.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    well i was going on a 12 week cycle of just t400 but decided to run it with eq simply because of the pain and hope it will dilute it some ill run the test longer to give the eq time to work its magic.Could have just shot it with sterile oil or b12 but its just as cheap over here to shoot it with eq or deca (sorry about that last bit)!!

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Adam
    B12 would work for you.
    I used it with t 400 and it help out with sorness alot
    Good luck Bro

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    Well there is some tricks to make for less soreness the days to follow an injection but I'm not sure if any will work for that stuff....

Heat the oil in the syringe in the microwave before injecting (like 5 secs maybe) It allows it to disperse easier

Have someone massage the site afterwards...

Heat the site afterwards..

Try diluting the test with something else. If you are taking EQ or deca with this cycle that would work well....

Thats all I can think of right now...
    Don't ever microwave your gear. Run the syringe (capped) under hot water for a min or so.
    The other advice I agree with.
    Crackin check your pm.

Thread Information