djboots is offline Associate Member

does m1t really work

THIS M1T TAHT YOU CAN GET FROM RESECH COMPANIES HOW DOES IT WORK. ARE THE RESULTS GOOD, JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT IT

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I've only used underground labs, but it works great. So yes, it works and works well.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    if you like pro hormones.. do the real **** bro..

nsa
    M1t is not a pro-hormone. It is an active hormone, which is commenly called a steroid . It doesn't need to be converted to anything, it is very anabolicon its own.

falker is offline Associate Member
    No, M1T is a pro-hormone...legal steriod as it's called

its a prohormone ... correct me if im wrong.. ill go look it up some more though.. but just not to sure about you saying its a steroid cuz im pretty sure its not..

nsa
    Someone please tell me how it is a prohormone. It doesn't need to be converted into anything, its an active hormone on its own. Just because it is legal for now doesn't mean its not a steroid .

Methyl-1-Testosterone (17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one) is a prohormone that has been shown to be between seven and sixteen times more potent than testosterone.
    .. its a prohormone if you want the website ill gladly give it to you thank you

Methyl-1-Testosterone

1. What is it and where does it come from?

Methyl-1-Testosterone (17alpha methyl-17beta-hydroxy-androst-1-ene-3-one) is a prohormone that has been shown to be between seven and sixteen times more potent than testosterone.

The substance 1-Testosterone (17-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one) has been reported to be seven times more potent than regular testosterone and Methyl-1-Testosterone has been shown to be even more potent than regular 1-Testosterone. The drug 1-testosterone was methylated to protect it from liver destruction, thereby increasing oral availability. For this reason Methyl-1-Testosterone is the most potent form of 1-Testosterone available.

2. What does it do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?

Methyl-1-Testosterone (as well as 1-Testosterone) is a substance with no currently known pharmaceutical / medical application. Because this hormone was discovered only recently (and somewhat accidentally) it has yet to be studied by formal academia.

However, substantial anecdotal evidence exists (from the bodybuilding community) that Methyl-1-Testosterone is powerful and yields gains similar to a reasonable dosage of illegal steroids .

Many past substances have come with similar claims attached, only to disappoint. However, users of methyl-1-testosterone have noted routine gains of up to 10lbs in lean muscle mass in a two week period. These gains would be considered the average (mean) amongst users, and have been seen to occur in large numbers.

Methyl-1-Testosterone, then, is most obviously a muscle building substance.

3. Who needs it and what are some symptoms of deficiency?

Given that the body manufactures endogenous testosterone, there is no bodily requirement for Methyl-1-Testosterone during youth (18-30). However, as one ages, natural hormone levels decline. A deficiency in testosterone levels can lead to a variety of mood irregularities and sexual dysfunctions.

In the face of naturally declining hormone levels, Methyl-1-Testosterone could be used by those looking for to restore their hormone levels. While self-medicating is strongly discouraged, this is one potential application.

Bodybuilders looking to add lean muscle tissue could also benefit from the use of Methyl-1-Testosterone. While the addition of muscle to ones frame may not always be a bodily requirement (in some cases addition of muscle becomes a survival issue), a psychological requirement may exist

Persons under the age of eighteen should refrain from using this supplement.

4. How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?

Typical side effects of anabolic steroid use include: Gynocomastia, water retention, disruption of the testicular axis, distended stomach, male pattern baldness, and acne. Users of Methyl-1-Testosterone have reported none of these commonly seen side effects. This is, in part, due to the fact that Methyl-1-Testosterone will not convert to estrogen.

A common side effect of taking Methyl-1-Testosterone is lethargy. Increased aggressiveness has also been noted, as has an increase in blood pressure and decreases in appetite. Typically, these side effects are dose related.

During a cycle of this substance, users should avoid alcohol and other stimulants and depressants, as these substances can place additional stresses on the liver.

No formal dosing guidelines have yet been established, and it is therefore best to strictly adhere to label directions. However, anecdote suggests that it is best to begin with a "test-dose" of 5-10mg. Users have reported that best gains are noticed when taking doses between 20 to 40 milligrams. Cycles of this product should continue for no longer than four week periods followed by an equal amount of time to allow for system cleansing. At this time, supplementing with liver detoxifiers like milk thistle would be ideal, as would the consumption of an anti-estrogen suppleme

nsa
    Yeah. I posted that, there are some things in there that are wrong, including that its a prohormone. And its not 17x as potent as test. If you run test at the same dose and m-1-test you don't get 17x the gains.

it's always been known to me as a pro-hormone and to my friends as well.. do any vets beleive its not a pro hormone? and of course its not as potent as test i agree on that mistake

nsa
    H-bol, im not trying to argue with you. Im just trying to show that its not a prohormone, a prohormone is something like 1-ad which comverts to 1-test, now 1-test being the active hormone is a steroid , so the methylated version of 1-test is a steroid IMO.

alright alright haha.. you've made some good points but to me if its a legal substance and can be sold then its a prohormone haha i think of them as the steroids that just havent made it yet... anyways good info

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    1-Testosterone in a steroid not a pro-hormone. The reason it is legal is because it has never been persued as a medication so it falls through the cracks with a technicallity. As far as legality it is not a steroid it is a pro-hormone, chemically it is a streroid.

nate da gr8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    H-bol, im not trying to argue with you. Im just trying to show that its not a prohormone, a prohormone is something like 1-ad which comverts to 1-test, now 1-test being the active hormone is a steroid, so the methylated version of 1-test is a steroid IMO.
    Who gives a s**t anyways ive found out the hard way that anything legal is expensive and suck so there
    NDG

nsa
    M1t is not expensive. You can get a 4 week cycle of it for 10$.

Quote Originally Posted by nate da gr8
    Who gives a s**t anyways ive found out the hard way that anything legal is expensive and suck so there
    NDG

I used 1-Test and sucked wouldn't describe my experience. I liked it. Wasn't like Deca , Test, and Dbol . It did give me noticable gains, so I wouldn't say it sucked. JMO.

M1t is not expensive. You can get a 4 week cycle of it for 10$.
    on the internet if you order it.. in stores they try to rip ppl off and seell it for more..

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    on the internet if you order it.. in stores they try to rip ppl off and seell it for more..

I won't say 1 test sucks.......but you are right....stores suck.

**** stores go on the net haha

nsa
    Seriously, internet places are many times better than the stores.

AnabolicAlien Guest

nsa
    Roflmao

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    M1t is not a pro-hormone. It is an active hormone, which is commenly called a steroid. It doesn't need to be converted to anything, it is very anabolicon its own.
    I have done plenty of cycles with M-1T and other 1-t products and while it is a steroid , and anabolic ... I am now convinced from my own experience that it is a whole hell of a lot weaker and less effective then any illegal steroid out there.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Triacana was a loop hole one time,maybe M1 is too!

nsa
    I agree with npta, I have used many cycles of m1t and I love it, but it can not compare to test, tren or anything like that. It can compete with d-bol, IMO m1t is better mg for mg than dbol but i can't substantiate scientifically why.

Dakota280 is offline New Member
    has anyone tryed this stuff on its own and if so what kinda gains can you expect?

nsa
    It works fine on its own, it doesn't absolutely have to be stacked with anything. But the side effects are pretty bad if you do it by itself. The lethargy would be too much for me and the blood pressure increase would be too much for me as well.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    M1T gave me great pumps and like in 4 days after taking it and great strength gains. Get it from Gaspari Nutrition.

nsa
    Actually i would suggest getting from bulknutrition.com get the underground labs m1t, you can't beat that price.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Actually i would suggest getting from bulknutrition.com get the underground labs m1t, you can't beat that price.
    I look at it like this Gaspari Nutrition is great why change to save 20 bucks or so
    no but thanks

nsa
    M1t is m1t... Its all the same compound.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    M1t is m1t... Its all the same compound.
    how many m1t cycles can you do in a year?

jmp51483 is offline Member
    What is this good to stack with?? Could I add it in for my last 4 weeks of my Test E cycle? Or would I be defeating a purpose?

Thread Information