Methuselah is offline Member

Steroids vs. Workouts

Obviously, steroids are not magic. With this said, how come (at the time of this post) there are 49,902 posts in 5,808 threads in the Steroid Questions Forum and only 4,196 posts in 402 threads in the Workout Questions Forum and even fewer in the Diet Questions Forum?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    actually, steroids are magic.

but to answer your question, it's mainly b/c people see that the Steroid Forum is read more often than any other Forum, so they post there instead with hopes that their questions will get answered more quickly.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Most people who are ready to do steriods have their workout and diet routine down to a science.

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by arthurb999
    Most people who are ready to do steriods have their workout and diet routine down to a science.
    Exactly, or they think they do anyway!

hewy is offline Junior Member
    and probably bc steroids are talked as openly as on the forum, its harder to find good info about them

hoopty is offline New Member
    yea, there are endless resources when it comes to nutrition, but as far as juice goes this is the only place to be

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I would dare say that most folks come here for info on Juice. This board is very very open when it comes to info, people here are very willing to help, (this is a good thing). Most folks don't know alot about gear, but want to find out. Therefore, they ask questions, about it, hell I thought I knew alot about gear, until I came to this board, come to find out I didn't know squat, but as days go on and I read posts by Mike and pappa daddy, I learn more and more....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Alot of people come here who have trainied naturally for years and already have a solid background in diet, training and supplimentation. So it is logical that they would spend the majority of their time researching AAS by posting questions and interacting in that forum.

It also makes more sense to spend more time educating yourself on the risks and benefits of AAS as they are potentially much more dangerous than a weak training program or poor diet.

Thread Information