BullDogg20 is offline Member

Angry got 400 bucks yanked

Fuck i made the biggest mistake, i started my cycle 2 weeks ago but didnt haveeverything i needed, i was planning on picking up the rest this week. to make a long story short i got 400 bucks stolen out of my wallet today while i was working out. Fuck i dont know what i am goona do now. i was running 500 mgs of sust and winney everyday for the last 2 weeks but i ran out yesterday and my next shot is tomorrow. i think i might try and pick up some primobolan depot and some eq now to run for 7 more weeks. since i think they should be cheeper, i really dont have enough money now to do it properly fuck!!!!!!!!!!!
    fuck i was doing good too with my gains!!!!

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Dude that totally sucks. I have had lots of money stolen, but never cash that was needed for a cycle. Thats a rough position your in. Sorry man. STEALERS SUCK!

fever is offline Junior Member
    IM SORRY TO HEAR THAT.YOU REALLY CANT TRUST PEOPLE,CAN YOU.HOPE YOUR CYCLE WORKS OUT.

thanx guys, but how much do u think a 7 week equipoise cycle at like 300 mgs and primobolan cycle for 7 weeks will cost , i dont have much money now but i dont want to waste the 2 week i have already done,

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    primo is less expensive than sust and winny for you? I would scrath the cycle and wait till you get what you want. Everything that you want. If you have to go on I would use the eq for 10-12 weeks.

heavyonly is offline Junior Member
    Man that sucks..............

If that happened to me I would of had to post from the fuckin jail. Somebody woulda been real messed up.

lol. well fuck i would have messed up whoever did it if i new who did it, but i wasnt about to go start blaming everyone in sight. i would look like the fucking prick then. But if i do findout who did it. man they are goona be hurten

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Bro buying some more sust should be cheaper than running a cycle with primo AND eq...what were u taking?

i was running 500mgs of sust and 50 mgs of winney everyday
    i also through in 200 mgs of cypionate for the first 2 weeks.

ok i didnt know that i just assumed that primo was cheep cuz it was mild..lol

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i cant believe how much that sucks!!!

I suppose pick up some cheap long acting test, and if u must lower doses and hopefuly u can get some winny too.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Another thread for the "Don't start until you have all of your gear" file.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Your best bet is to get some T200 bro. It's cheap and maybe try for some ** winny tabs which aren't too expensive. I am in the EXACT same boat except that my $400 wasn't stolen but I can't get in touch with my source who has it. So I'm almost out of winny now and need more winny and sust. I picked some up for pretty cheap with some clomid but it hasn't arrived yet so I don't wanna jinx it. If it isn't here by tommorrow then I'm royally fucked. Good luck to you bro. Let me know if I can help.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn dude, that totally sucks!!! Where in Ontario are you again? Toronto? Damn those Torontonians!

I swear it wasn't me!!! But if I EVER hear a story somewhere in Toronot of someone saying he stole 400 bucks of some guy at the gym, I will personally KICK HIS ASS for you. Well...that's if he's not too big! LMAO!!!

But seriously, sorry to hear that man, always put your shit in your locker!!! AND LOCK IT!!! In Univ. of Toronto at Erindale Campus, there were two wallets stolen from the men's changeroom!!! People just don't lock their lockers, or they leave shit lying around when they hit the showers!!! Come on, a lot of these pricks are the same assholes you remember from highschool, only a year or two ago!!!

Be careful bro, and good luck.

ok my shit money was in my wallet in my back pokets of my jeans, my jeans were wrapped up and had a shirt covering them. i had all that in my gym bag and had it zipped up and i eveen forced it into a locker, but didnt have a lock.

I didnt think anyone would actualy open a locker and take out a gym bad untangle my cloths and go into my back pocket and take the money from my wallet and then put everything back in the locker. fuck manwho actualy can admit that they would have enough guts too do that, when their is so many people cmming and going out of the change rooms

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Yeah that sucks. I would definately try to get any kind of Test, a cycle of Primo will cost you about 4 X's the amount of a test cycle.

Ironweb is offline Member
    Sorry to hear that bro. Sucks thieves are low lives who should be Ostracized from socity. That is why I have a lock on my back pack always ready to use.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro that suks i hope you catch the M/F and beat his sorry a**. As far as your cycle goes just stick with some test. Primo is some expensive shit. Just get some good ol t-200 and finish of your cycle.

ok cool what does t-200 usualy go for
    are u talking about cypionate ,ethante, prop, suspension?

Gear101 is offline Member
    i NEVER bring my wallet to the gym with me NEVER

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    t-200 is enanthate and should go around $50-$70. I think that would be your best choice since you are low on $. Youll still get great gains with it.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I'd say hunt down the bloody sucker and blow his balls off. Just kidding, sorry to hear that bra. Why did you have that much money on you in the first place?

Thread Information