UrbanDawg is offline Banned

I always inject into Quads - will I have trouble long term ?

I know you are suposed to roate but ive been injecting into LQ, RQ,LQ,RQ etc every M and Thu. I am never sore or in pain and the shots never hurt. Im shooting Cyp at rate of 250mg per shot.

Assuming I continue this for my next 20 week cycle - am I headed for trouble - am I letting the muscle trauma recover aenough or will I get permanent scar tissue if I keep this up ?

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    If its once a week your fine. Any more then once a week start rotating.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    I know you are suposed to roate but ive been injecting into LQ, RQ,LQ,RQ etc every M and Thu. I am never sore or in pain and the shots never hurt. Im shooting Cyp at rate of 250mg per shot.

Assuming I continue this for my next 20 week cycle - am I headed for trouble - am I letting the muscle trauma recover aenough or will I get permanent scar tissue if I keep this up ?
    Your a smart guy...rotate for god sakes.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I agree, I would rotate to at least another area... I personally like delts the best....

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    yeah im gonna have to for sure if I front load with Prop ED the 1st 3 weeks (instead of using D-bol) I just hate the though of sticking a needle into a muscle that is realtively small like a bicep or delt.

Id use glutes but I cant get both hands on the needle for aspiration when Im twisting around to inject.

I think I need to have my GF inject me - after I tell her im juicing of course.

CanadianSteel is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    I agree, I would rotate to at least another area... I personally like delts the best....

I did delts for the first time today as opposed to my usual chest shots wow!!! it was by FAR the easiest shot ive ever ever done

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    rotation of sites is best bro

Da Bull is offline Banned

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

The quad is also a very big muscle the length of your entire thigh... you can do it closer to the crotch one time and next closer to the knee... I've done all my cycles just on quads and it seems like scar tissue builds up but then during PCT and off time the muscle eventually returns to normal... I dont think the so called tough with callogen buildup period after persistent and repeated depositions is permanent... I am approaching the end of my second 15 week cycle and mine is just fine... slightly tougher to poke in needle but I wouldnt call it scar tissue.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    chest easiest shot? **** i find quads/glutes easiest

i tried injecting into the calf using 25g 5/8 " and it wasn't half as bad as i'd thought it would be

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    yeah im gonna have to for sure if I front load with Prop ED the 1st 3 weeks (instead of using D-bol) I just hate the though of sticking a needle into a muscle that is realtively small like a bicep or delt.

Id use glutes but I cant get both hands on the needle for aspiration when Im twisting around to inject.

I only use one hand to inject the glutes. I am able to aspirate and inject without a problem. Stand in front of a mirror, rotate your upper torso 45 degrees, hold the syringe with the same hand as the side your injecting. Sick it, pull back with your thumb while holding the barrell. I strat injecting pushing with my thumb and push the last fewcc's with my palm. Practice without a needle if you want. I am far from flexable and if I can do it anyone can. I also like pecs and tris. The glutes can be shot in the vastus lateralis and rectus femorus. That's 4 spots between you 2 thighs.

Thread Information