Thread: 58 yr. old male

rtn
    rtn is offline New Member

58 yr. old male

I'm 58 and experiencing low energy levels and hip joint pain. I've been reading the educational threads and the Novice/Intermediate cycle info. I have access to a mail order clinic that offers a limited number of products. They only stock Test, Deca , HGH, Arimidex , Anastrozole and HCG . A sample cycle would be Test, Deca, Arimidex and HCG. What are your opinions on this cycle? My intent is to alleviate my symptoms and help with some muscle development. Do you think I need access to a wider range of products? Thanks.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rtn
    I'm 58 and experiencing low energy levels and hip joint pain. I've been reading the educational threads and the Novice/Intermediate cycle info. I have access to a mail order clinic that offers a limited number of products. They only stock Test, Deca, HGH, Arimidex, Anastrozole and HCG. A sample cycle would be Test, Deca, Arimidex and HCG. What are your opinions on this cycle? My intent is to alleviate my symptoms and help with some muscle development. Do you think I need access to a wider range of products? Thanks.
    Do you have workout plan in place now? If so how long?

rtn
    Currently I only have a pair of dumbbells and a generic "Total Gym". I used to train heavy when I was younger. Worked out with a powerlifting Sr. National Champion. My knees can't take squats and leg presses any more. I live around the corner from a World Gym so I do have access to good equipment.

Currently I only have a pair of dumbbells and a generic "Total Gym". I used to train heavy when I was younger. Worked out with a powerlifting Sr. National Champion. My knees can't take squats and leg presses any more. I live around the corner from a World Gym so I do have access to good equipment.
    I really dont think AS is the way you need to go at this time..You need to have diet cardio and exercise in place well before you do this. See what you can do naturally for a couple of months and then consider AS but It want help with the hip pain directly and if everything else is not in check you will just add Body fat and I know this is not what you want.. Maybe some of the more experienced bros can help you out further.

rtn
    kronik -

Thanks for your reply. My depleted energy levels may be due to normal aging. I had my Test level checked 4 yrs. ago - It was then around 420.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    at 58, a cycle of 400mg Test along wtih 300mg of Deca would help add the slight amount of muscle he wants and also could alleviate the hip/joint pain.

if he used to hit the weights hard in the past, he could jump right back in with a small cycle since he isn't exactly a beginner.

my only other suggestion would be to stay away from those mail order clinics because the price is just ridiculous.

if you decide to go the enhanced route then post your prices before you buy so we can help you decide whether or not to use this place you know of.

rtn
    Here are some of the prices. They discount it a little if you package them together.

200mg/ml 10ml Deca - $150
    200mg/ml 10ml Test Cyp - $90
    Arimidex 1mg/30 - $8
    HCG 10,000 units/10 ml - $80

rtn
    All prices include enough syringes for the duration of the cycle.

Here are some of the prices. They discount it a little if you package them together.

200mg/ml 10ml Deca - $150
    200mg/ml 10ml Test Cyp - $90
    Arimidex 1mg/30 - $8
    HCG 10,000 units/10 ml - $80
    way to **** much bro...

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    at 58, a cycle of 400mg Test along wtih 300mg of Deca would help add the slight amount of muscle he wants and also could alleviate the hip/joint pain.

if he used to hit the weights hard in the past, he could jump right back in with a small cycle since he isn't exactly a beginner.

my only other suggestion would be to stay away from those mail order clinics because the price is just ridiculous.

if you decide to go the enhanced route then post your prices before you buy so we can help you decide whether or not to use this place you know of.
    I'm not trying to be an ass but it could have 30-35 yrs. ago when he hit the weights hard.. I still go natural for a while and see how it goes.

rtn
    I stopped training about 8 yrs. ago. Just getting back into it.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I would say test/deca and if you go to a doctor you could probably get GH if you so wanted. Your also going to need PCT, unless you go the HRT rought (after the cycle of course) from a Doc.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    that price sounds good if u know that the juice is legit along with the hgh. If u get it from a reliable source u might get better prices but u might wait longer too. Or u might not get what u ordered. Just my exp. But i do have good sources who have great prices but if it sounds too good then it is too good to be true!

BDTR is offline Retired
    HGH + low dose HRT would do you wonders. I'd also be monitored by a doctor. Check out the over 30 forum and post your question there, you'll be able to get a lot more help from the old guys

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Those prices are clinic prices. When I forst got in to juice I consulted a clinic. The prices were higher than that. I doubt 58 yo men are on the inside with the UG labs. No offense to the thread starter intended. Living to be 58 is a great thing I hope I accomplish.

Thread Information