remi is offline New Member

Talking oral cutting cycle advice please...

I am on two weeks of my first cycle of russian dianabol 20mg/day. Have already put on nearly 5 kilos,feeling it kicking, and i will stuck it with anadrol 50mg. Of course as i am aware this is quantity mass but not quality. Is there any stuff you guys can recommend to stack and get ripped. oral only no needles.Thnx.
    Last edited by remi; 05-28-2004 at 04:17 PM.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    if youre afraid of pinz you arent ready for gear... too many orals are way dangerous too..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol and Anadrol ? Nothing is gonna help you cut up on that cycle, and that has got to be the harshest on the liver cycle I have ever seen.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Grow some balls.....no needle=no cycle.

D

you might want to check out this web site if you stay on your current path...

livertransplantlist.gov

D

Lozgod, i know i am not gonna get ripped on d-bol and anadrol , e meant something else to stuck with these to get ripped...

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remi
    Lozgod, i know i am not gonna get ripped on d-bol and anadrol, e meant something else to stuck with these to get ripped...
    There is no magic drug to get you "ripped".

Try eating right and doing cardio.

D

with your replies it makes me look like i am the only one in the world on an oral cycle...no one has given me any ideas, or suggestions...i respect you guys if you are on the needle...for for now i just wish to do an oral...maybe in a few months i will try the other way...but as i have spent my money on this gear i don`t want to flush it down the loo...

Remi that is just a horrible cycle period. You are beyond what I would call liver toxic, you are begging for gyno, and if you gain 20 pounds you might keep 3. I researched steroids for 1 year before I even tried them. I think you may not be ready to used AAS's yet. To answer your question, Clen and T3 and good for cutting. Taking Dbols and Anadrol with anything is not gonna get you cut. You would be better off taking the cutting cycle seperately. Steroids arent magical pills were you have your cake and eat it too. You need to research useage, dosing, what they do, then you have to research diet, and rest, and workout routines while on AAS, anti-E's, and Post Cycle therapy .

thanks Lozgod i am aware of that and of course i have done some research before started this cycle. I Have Novaldex if i get any signs of gyno. But i weight 80 kilos now ( put 5 kilos in two weeks already ), and i am only taking 20mg/day D-bol, haven`t even started with Anadrol as i know this is pretty strong and liver toxic, but i plan to take 4 d-bols a day + 1 50mg anadrol.
    That`s what i was thinking getting some T3 and some clen at leat it will help burn a littel fat( don`t have much anyway ), but would like to get a bit more ripped. Are there any chances with T3 and clen? You reckon it stacks well with the others?

Well thats my whole point, they don't stack well together. f you are headstrong on your oral only cycle, finish it then do your cutting cycle. If you are bulking you are gonna pick up some fat, its unavoidable. Don't waste the money or gear, do them seperately. Bulk then cut.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Cytomel . But then again I really think you just need to stop.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Save what gear you have and go get some test and EQ and ditch the drol and there is a quality lean mass cycle that you won't be disapointed with.

Thread Information