Thread: bd dbol timing?

dannthemann is offline Junior Member

bd dbol timing?

my friend recently got some of the bd 50mg dbol tabs. He asked me how he should be splitting them up through the day and i didnt know. so i was going to ask you guys how should a 50 mg tab of dbol be split up throughout the day? thanx

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would split it half...12hrs apart

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    thats exactly why I prefer the 5 or even 10mg tabs.....

He could split the tab in two and take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.... but thats still not as good as the steady levels you would get if you took a 10mg tab every 4 hours..... 5 times a day...

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    thats exactly why I prefer the 5 or even 10mg tabs.....

He could split the tab in two and take one in the morning and one in the afternoon.... but thats still not as good as the steady levels you would get if you took a 10mg tab every 4 hours..... 5 times a day...
    Very true. I think the half life of d-bol is 3.5-4 hours. Thats why you should take them every couple of hours.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    yeah i dont understand the logic behind manufacturing such a high dose single tablet, when most try to stabilize their levels by steady intake throughout the day

im having enough trouble with my 15mg dbol , but luckily they are caps and i can open them up, so i have been doing 7.5g 6 x's a day (every 3 hours)-

i might up the dosage to 60mg a day, just to not have to split them up any more and take one 15mg cap 4 x's a day (every 4 hours)

Aku
    Aku is offline Junior Member
    I'd split them into 4 and take one early am then 4 hours apart example 8am-12pm-4pm-8pm....this will take advantage of the protein synthesis that dbol offers....my 2 cents

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Gulps, Huh?
    Very true. I think the half life of d-bol is 3.5-4 hours. Thats why you should take them every couple of hours.
    4.5 hrs...and they need to be taken all day to keep levels consistant.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    IMO...being from the 17alk family...I would do 1 dose 1 hour prior to workout...my theory is based on "in the system and out of the system with a punch". The liver will be hit for a shorter period of time making it safer. The levels will be there at their highest post workout when needed for muscle recovery and overload. I have achieved some of my best gains and kept muscle doing it this way. I find that when it is in my system all day every day I started to feel like s h i t!!! peace

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Bump on jbigdogs theory, anyone else agree? I am curious on opinions.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i respectfully disagree. however, if this works for jdog then he certainly needs to keep doing it. our bodies are all different. but my main theory is to simply level out the dosage throughout the day to have it constantly being circulated in the body. this will help keep the sides down also.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    jbigdog.. why do this when the half life is only 3.5-4.5 hours long.. and only take one cap a day? just curious as towhy you would do that man and now spread it out dyurin the day

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I see some logic in jdogs thinking I just don't know if it is sound. EINSTEIN? or other VETS/MODS please give some insight.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    IMO...being from the 17alk family...I would do 1 dose 1 hour prior to workout...my theory is based on "in the system and out of the system with a punch". The liver will be hit for a shorter period of time making it safer. The levels will be there at their highest post workout when needed for muscle recovery and overload. I have achieved some of my best gains and kept muscle doing it this way. I find that when it is in my system all day every day I started to feel like s h i t!!! peace
    The liver will be hit for a shorter period of time... But it will be HIT HARD, instead of a little stress through out the day.....

You also have to remember that when taking just one dosage ED, you are not taking full advantage of the d-bol.... you are only taking advantage of its effects for a very short period of time, insted of taking advantage of it all day.... Now we all know that you don't only recover just a couple hours after your workout.... So I find a big flaw in your plan....

Also, when you take your dosage right before working out, it is said that the half life will be shortened.... so an even shorter period of time to take advantage of it's effects....

By all means, if you find this works best.... Carry on... But to others, I say follow the split dosage method....

Quote Originally Posted by Aku
    I'd split them into 4 and take one early am then 4 hours apart example 8am-12pm-4pm-8pm....this will take advantage of the protein synthesis that dbol offers....my 2 cents
    Split them into 4??? Unless the tab is meant to be split in 4, you can be sure he will have a very hard time splitting the tabs into four.... especially with equal pieces and not losing any (turns into powder while cutting it...). So not a great idea IMO...

Aku
    Split them into 4??? Unless the tab is meant to be split in 4, you can be sure he will have a very hard time splitting the tabs into four.... especially with equal pieces and not losing any (turns into powder while cutting it...). So not a great idea IMO...
    Bro, Thats how I've been doing it...and I am not the only one I'm sure....
    Also, why do people take dbol ? for the protein synthesis it offers....not a pump that you get from the work out....any one can get a pump even without dbols....take advantage of the "protein synthesis"

Bro, Thats how I've been doing it...and I am not the only one I'm sure....
    Also, why do people take dbol? for the protein synthesis it offers....not a pump that you get from the work out....any one can get a pump even without dbols....take advantage of the "protein synthesis"
    I think you have misread my post...... I didn't say the dosage shouldn't be split up, to the contrary I said it should above......

I said it would be very difficult to split a single tab into 4 even pieces

Aku
    Use a blade, the square type and just let it sit on the half point and put alittle pressure and snap...then do halfs on those....I will admit that some pieces are not exact but then again the 50mg dbol is really not 50mg....
    Hey Crank, I apologize if I sounded offended, that was not the nature of my post....

Use a blade, the square type and just let it sit on the half point and put alittle pressure and snap...then do halfs on those....I will admit that some pieces are not exact but then again the 50mg dbol is really not 50mg....
    Hey Crank, I apologize if I sounded offended, that was not the nature of my post....
    Yeah... thats what I mean.... the pieces will be uneven and you will most likely lose some that turns to powder..... If you already have them, you could do it to make the best of a bas situation.... All I am really saying is I would never buy d-bol in 50mg tabs.... always 5 or 10's.....

No problem bro.... I just figured it was that time of the month for you..... lol j/k man

Aku
    Yeah... thats what I mean.... the pieces will be uneven and you will most likely lose some that turns to powder..... If you already have them, you could do it to make the best of a bas situation.... All I am really saying is I would never buy d-bol in 50mg tabs.... always 5 or 10's.....

No problem bro.... I just figured it was that time of the month for you..... lol j/k man

lol!

Aku

lol!
    Actually you are dead on about the 5mg dbols being a more convenient way...
    But I like the price on the 50's....call me cheap.
    Last edited by Aku; 05-28-2004 at 11:43 AM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I do one-half an hour before workout and then the other half six to seven hours later.

lol!
    Actually you are dead on about the 5mg dbols being a more convenient way...
    But I like the price on the 50's....call me cheap.
    CHEAP!

I just bought powder and made a whole wack of 10's.... They do just fine, and they were cheap....

Aku
    hmmmm.....theres a thought......

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    They should be taken every couple of hours during the day

AnabolicAlien Guest

blah blah blah...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I think you have misread my post...... I didn't say the dosage shouldn't be split up, to the contrary I said it should above......

I said it would be very difficult to split a single tab into 4 even pieces
    Ever hear of a pill cutter???I agree totally with anabolicalien!!!sheeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Ever hear of a pill cutter???I agree totally with anabolicalien!!!sheeezzzz
    W/E bro...

If you have nothing useful to post... then why do you keep posting on these threads in the anabolic forum...... The general forum is near the bottom..... Have fun.

BTW.... If you want to waste time cutting pills all the time... be my guest....

Thread Information