ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member

quick summer cycle-critique

In a couple of weeks I want to start a cutting cycle for the summer here is what I have planned.
    Test Prop 75mg/day weeks 1-8
    Tren 150mg eod weeks 1-4
    winny 50mg ed weeks 5-8
    PCT after of course
    The reason I am not running tren the full eight weeks is that it really messes with my head and during the later weeks of my cycle I have a real important test that I need to seriously concentrate on

Da Bull is offline Banned
    tren and winny are being ran to short a time frame.

Tren=8 weeks or better
    winny=5-6 weeks

should I drop the tren then and just run winny or would you suggest I try to get a hold of EQ or something. My goal is to cut

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ADRENALINErush02
    should I drop the tren then and just run winny or would you suggest I try to get a hold of EQ or something. My goal is to cut
    If your not going to run the tren properly,then I'd save ot for another time.Eq needs to be ran for 12 weeks to see the benefits.If your diet is spot on,you can get some nice results running prop/winny for that short time frame.

Maybe I will run prop and winny then for the full eight weeks and save tren for a later time. I believe my diet is in check I proposed a diet to the dudes over in the diet forums and they said it was in check. That was my first priority. Thanks

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If your not going to run the tren properly,then I'd save ot for another time.Eq needs to be ran for 12 weeks to see the benefits.If your diet is spot on,you can get some nice results running prop/winny for that short time frame.
    just what I was thinkin Bull......i got some good results from a cycle of the 2 last summer, but like Bull said diet has to be on.
    Last edited by bjayg; 05-28-2004 at 06:50 PM.

Thread Information