redwizza is offline Associate Member

perscribing your self permeanant HRT!

if u are one of them can u plz tell us what the health risks are? and by hrt i mean a replacement dose of natural test levels.
    something like 250mg test enanthate once every 8 days.
    besides the obvious, like permeanant shutdown of natural ability to produce test, are there other deeper risks like permeanant shutdowns of any kind of hormone and/or important chemical(s) in the body that cannot be replaced like it could with testosterone ? plz give us your own experience so far. seems like the more cycles i do and the more pct's i go through, the less negatives i can find on diciding upon a permeanant hormone replacement therapy where i would do actuall steroid cycles (adding some anabolics to the test) for 3 months maximum, with minimum 3-4 month breaks. this way i dont have to worry about the consistent side effects that come during post cycles.

Yankeebstrd is offline Associate Member
    In the over 30 forum there is a sub-forum for hrt. You should try your question over there.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    In the over 30 forum there is a sub-forum for hrt. You should try your question over there.
    This guy knows where every question should go.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    This guy knows where every question should go.
    ECoast... this comment should be in the comedy forum

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    lmfao

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeebstrd
    Your avatar......is that the bully on Beavis and Butthead? That guy was funny, they wanted to be down with him on one episode and he sent them out to rob the convenience store and they got caught and called him at their house where he was waiting. They said hey we got busted......and he said dont drop the soap and hung up in their ear.....lmao. maybe you had to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Your avatar......is that the bully on Beavis and Butthead? That guy was funny, they wanted to be down with him on one episode and he sent them out to rob the convenience store and they got caught and called him at their house where he was waiting. They said hey we got busted......and he said dont drop the soap and hung up in their ear.....lmao. maybe you had to see it.
    Yeah Bro! Thats Todd. They idolized his dumb ass and he ruined the hell out of em! He had the mullet and beat up hot rod. All the makings of the high school bully....for back in the day anyway. Every town had at least one.

Thread Information