Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    kaky711 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3

    first cycle need help

    Ive read some of the educational pieces you guys have on the site, and its helped me alot to understand more about the whole process. Im still VERY confused on a few things, and want to make sure I dont screw myself up with my lack of knowledge.

    First I will give you some info about me-

    6'4
    190lb
    21yrs old
    Lift wieghts occasionally, but not much at all in the last few years.
    High metabolism, I eat like a champ and I cant ever gain weight!

    What I hope to accomplish-

    Gain 25-35lb in the next few months, doing this as safely as possible, with the least possible investment.

    I may have a source for Deca , and thats what im planning on using because I heard its one of the safest & most effective anabolics. The thing Im real confused about is all these other drugs that I read about people taking along with deca. I dont think I want to "stack" more than 1 steroid my 1st cycle, and im wondering if somebody can explain to me if there is anything other than deca itself that i NEED to take. From what I read on this site, I think I should be taking around 400/wk of deca. Please educate me on any other drugs I may need, if any, along with any advice you guys may have!

    Thanks alot in advance!

  2. #2
    mark956101957's Avatar
    mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    2,152
    You will find most people on this board will advise you to use test if you are not stacking but surely not deca alone...........

  3. #3
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Hey bro,


    I don't recommend you crossing the bridge until you've atleast been in the gym a solid 1-2 years...

  4. #4
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by kaky711
    Ive read some of the educational pieces you guys have on the site, and its helped me alot to understand more about the whole process. Im still VERY confused on a few things, and want to make sure I dont screw myself up with my lack of knowledge.

    First I will give you some info about me-

    6'4
    190lb
    21yrs old
    Lift wieghts occasionally, but not much at all in the last few years.
    High metabolism, I eat like a champ and I cant ever gain weight!

    What I hope to accomplish-

    Gain 25-35lb in the next few months, doing this as safely as possible, with the least possible investment.

    I may have a source for Deca , and thats what im planning on using because I heard its one of the safest & most effective anabolics. The thing Im real confused about is all these other drugs that I read about people taking along with deca. I dont think I want to "stack" more than 1 steroid my 1st cycle, and im wondering if somebody can explain to me if there is anything other than deca itself that i NEED to take. From what I read on this site, I think I should be taking around 400/wk of deca. Please educate me on any other drugs I may need, if any, along with any advice you guys may have!

    Thanks alot in advance!
    You need to research testosterone . Your first cycle should be test and then you should be considering stacking it with Deca next cycle. Test is your base for everything and you go from there. You should look in to getting your training up to par before running any sort of AS. Not only will you get some of your goal out of it, but you also will be much more ready to capitalize onb the benefits of AS if you're at your natural peak instead of lagging behind because you haven't trained right for 2 years. Research running test Enanthate @ 400-500mg/week for 10-12 weeks. That will give you your goal but take your time to learn everything you can. Like 6 months or so. That way you can work on getting your workout in line by the time you're ready. Longer would be better but you don't sound like you want to wait.

  5. #5
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Hey bro,


    I don't recommend you crossing the bridge until you've atleast been in the gym a solid 1-2 years...
    That's probably all I should have said. It's not a miracle drug and won't do the job for you. It's a boost to break through levels.

  6. #6
    kaky711 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3
    I appreciate the concern, but Ive made the decision to try it. Im just tired of busting ass everyday lifting weights, and not getting any bigger. I will get stronger, but wont gain any noticable size. I am moderatly athletic and im not new to working out, I would say I work out a couple days/week for the past few years, with lapses of a few months in between with no workout. I will definatly put myself on a workout routine to prepare myself a few weeks before starting the cycle.

    So what u guys are saying is I should take 400/500 test for 12 weeks, and nothing else right? What are chances of side-effects with this routine?

  7. #7
    craneboy's Avatar
    craneboy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    nor*cal
    Posts
    1,540
    take 10mg nolva every day during your cycle and 20mg a day in pct, you are planing on pct, right?
    Last edited by craneboy; 05-28-2004 at 10:06 PM.

  8. #8
    beavertrap's Avatar
    beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    238
    You are not going to gain 25-35lbs of muscle in a few months (unless you are doing a cycle you should not be doing as a beginner). Deca will add bulk with high calories, high protein diet. You must stack it with test. I know cuz I did not. If you were thinking of running 400 mg of deca alone, cut it back to maybe 300 mg per wk. and run some prop at 75mg ed or 150 eod. Prop should be good for a starter. Less water retention and sides than other tests. As for deca.......It is a very safe steroid as far as not causing any perm damage to your body (liver, kidneys, etc.). What the simple profiles don't tell you is that it will shut you down (natural test production) hard. Trust me. I got good results from deca but I wish I had listened to the pros. I was afraid to stack just like you. You will probably tolerate it well so add a little test to kick it up so you dont shut down so hard. Make sure you do pct with clomid....

  9. #9
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by kaky711
    Lift wieghts occasionally, but not much at all in the last few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaky711
    Im just tired of busting ass everyday lifting
    which is it???

  10. #10
    qccat's Avatar
    qccat is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    342
    make sure you get your training and diet sounds whether you are going to do a cycle or not, and dont do deca alone.

  11. #11
    kaky711 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3
    After doing more research I think Ive decided to do test instead of deca for 12 weeks.

    "take 10mg nolva every day during your cycle and 20mg a day in pct, you are planing on pct, right?"
    Yes Im planning on pct, I was told to take clomid for that. What does nolva do?

    I was also wondering if nolva/clomid is a over the counter drug, or do I need to find these from "other" sources also?

    Ive heard there is different types of Test also, test 200, 300, 400, etc. Which do I need and whats the difference?


    Thnx in advance.
    Last edited by kaky711; 05-30-2004 at 05:58 PM.

  12. #12
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by kaky711
    After doing more research I think Ive decided to do test instead of deca for 12 weeks.



    Yes Im planning on pct, I was told to take clomid for that. What does nolva do?

    I was also wondering if nolva/clomid is a over the counter drug, or do I need to find these from "other" sources also?
    Good choice running the test 12 weeks instead of deca...Nolva helps
    with bloat and prevents gyno.Clomid and nolva can be found on any research chem site..You should always have everything before you start a cycle IMO
    Good luck
    KP

  13. #13
    KINGKONG's Avatar
    KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Outside the Walls
    Posts
    3,207
    Quote Originally Posted by kaky711
    After doing more research I think Ive decided to do test instead of deca for 12 weeks.



    Yes Im planning on pct, I was told to take clomid for that. What does nolva do?

    I was also wondering if nolva/clomid is a over the counter drug, or do I need to find these from "other" sources also?

    Ive heard there is different types of Test also, test 200, 300, 400, etc. Which do I need and whats the difference?


    Thnx in advance.
    use test enth for your first cycle,but honetly bro,no flame intended
    you need to study this site for a while these are common sense questions
    for anybody using AS....the different types of test are different doses
    run 300-500a wk so 1-1.5cc's of test 300mg.Read Up
    Good Luck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •