Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544

    Comments on my new Cycle??

    Ok, I am going to run this cycle suggested by Coldstone:

    1-10 250mg test EW (1cc)
    1-4 25mg d-bol ed
    7-12 50mg winny ed
    start clomid therapy 2 days after your last winny tab..
    run the t3 like you said


    Whaddya all think?

  2. #2
    barbarian's Avatar
    barbarian is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    kentucky
    Posts
    1,814
    much better then before..still 3 weeks isnt alot of time off a 17 aa before hiting another..make it atleast 4 weeks bro..and bump the test to 400mgs a week atleast bro 250 isnt nothin...

  3. #3
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    You start pct the day after last winny dose....is this your first cycle?if so,that's too much gear.

  4. #4
    nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    5,484
    Yeah, if this is your first cycle, you should run some test esther most likely enanthate .

  5. #5
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You start pct the day after last winny dose....is this your first cycle?if so,that's too much gear.
    he hell bent on useing the d-bol and winny...i dont know if its his first or not?...

    barbarian...thats what i said too..bump it to 500mg, but he wasnt gonna use test, so i said ATLEAST 250mg ew...lots of bros get by only useing 300mg weekly...

  6. #6
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You start pct the day after last winny dose....is this your first cycle?if so,that's too much gear.
    and the reason i said 2 days after last winny tab is b/c hes getting 25mg tabs...so one in the AM...one in th PM...so i figured 2 days would be a better option...ie:

    last tab taken sunday @ 5pm...start pct first thing tuesday morning

  7. #7
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    No its not my first cycle. I have ran a dbol /winny cycle before, but without the benefit of test e...

    I will also be using milk thistle continuously...

  8. #8
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    And it was not winny tabs with dbol ... I was using injectable winny...

  9. #9
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    ok then i would grab another bottle of test, and shoot 250mg every 4th day...that will make for some awesome gains if youve never used test, and keep your blood levels alot more stable

  10. #10
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    last tab taken sunday @ 5pm...start pct first thing tuesday morning
    If he takes his last dose at 5pm Sunday.he can start pct Monday afternoon.Only 17 hrs on winny.

  11. #11
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If he takes his last dose at 5pm Sunday.he can start pct Monday afternoon.Only 17 hrs on winny.
    Ok so monday evening would seem to be the best time...

  12. #12
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    If he takes his last dose at 5pm Sunday.he can start pct Monday afternoon.Only 17 hrs on winny.
    lol...i know you old fart!!! ...but i was simply laying out the cycle how i would do it...i would start my pct in the morning no matter what some **** half life book told me...im just stubborn like that...and its easier to wake up and take the stuff rather than carry it with you, or make sure your home every evening to pop some clomid tabs

  13. #13
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    lol...i know you old fart!!! ...but i was simply laying out the cycle how i would do it...i would start my pct in the morning no matter what some **** half life book told me...im just stubborn like that...and its easier to wake up and take the stuff rather than carry it with you, or make sure your home every evening to pop some clomid tabs
    LOL...that cycle has your sig all over it. 10 weeks on 17aa's,out of 12.

  14. #14
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    No its not my first cycle. I have ran a dbol /winny cycle before, but without the benefit of test e...

    I will also be using milk thistle continuously...
    so this is your first cycle.....oral only does not count in my book

  15. #15
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    so this is your first cycle.....oral only does not count in my book
    well if you look at my post, I stated that I used injectable winnie with dbol ....

  16. #16
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    many people take injectable winny orally...i made a bad assumption...anyway...d-bol and winny in the same cycle makes no sense to me.....either bulk or cut do not try to do both... I would drop the winny.....also bump the test to 500mg ew...if you are trying to cut switch to prop.

    how are you running the t3???

  17. #17
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LOL...that cycle has your sig all over it. 10 weeks on 17aa's,out of 12.
    lol...man oh man...i guess you nailed me on that...but its true...ive turned into a rule breaker

  18. #18
    promiscio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    many people take injectable winny orally...i made a bad assumption...anyway...d-bol and winny in the same cycle makes no sense to me.....either bulk or cut do not try to do both... I would drop the winny.....also bump the test to 500mg ew...if you are trying to cut switch to prop.

    how are you running the t3???
    I am running the t3 7/5 cycle suggested by Mallet...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •