crazyswoll is offline Junior Member

a little worried bros

I just had an interview with a bank and basiclly got the job, but I had to take a drug test. (piss test) Do you bros think they check for gear when applying at a bank.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    That would be expensive,i doubt it.

Grant is offline Member
    no they won't

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    No they just check for your basic get hi drugs. I used to administer drug tests and I couldn't tell you the first thing about what a test for steroids looks like.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    From elitedetox.com

Steroids can remain detectable in the body anywhere from 1 week to over a year after use. As for the most popular substances like nandrolone (deca , testosterone ), they can be detected in the body for about one year. With injected testosterone, a 3 to 6 month detection period is common. Most steroid users get away with it because the cost of a steroid drug test is very high, and is not often performed outside of the sports field. 99% of the time, if you are being tested for drugs, steroids are not included in the drug panel.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxer
    From elitedetox.com

Steroids can remain detectable in the body anywhere from 1 week to over a year after use. As for the most popular substances like nandrolone (deca, testosterone), they can be detected in the body for about one year. With injected testosterone, a 3 to 6 month detection period is common. Most steroid users get away with it because the cost of a steroid drug test is very high, and is not often performed outside of the sports field. 99% of the time, if you are being tested for drugs, steroids are not included in the drug panel.
    Gixxer,
    Good post.

Crazyswoll,
    What every one has wriiten about the tests being so expensive that it's unlikely you'll be tested is true. However, you should check the company's employee handbook and any drug testing documents you've signed (always keep a copy for yourself. If your company has a general drug testing program, which usually includes one or more of the following: pre-hire testing, post accident testing, random testing, and reasonable suspicion testing; then you should still be careful. If you piss-off someone at your company (no pun intended), or start flapping your lips about your drug use, even to someone you think is a friend, then you could be legally tested--specifically for steroids --under the "reasonable suspicion" portion of the drug testing program (if your company has inclulded that portion in their program).

Although, you'd probably do so anyway, my advice to you is to keep your mouth COMPLETELY shut about steroids--even if you find a steroid buddy at your comopany.

Best of luck at your new job!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Gixxer,
    Good post.

Crazyswoll,
    What every one has wriiten about the tests being so expensive that it's unlikely you'll be tested is true. However, you should check the company's employee handbook and any drug testing documents you've signed (always keep a copy for yourself. If your company has a general drug testing program, which usually includes one or more of the following: pre-hire testing, post accident testing, random testing, and reasonable suspicion testing; then you should still be careful. If you piss-off someone at your company (no pun intended), or start flapping your lips about your drug use, even to someone you think is a friend, then you could be legally tested--specifically for steroids --under the "reasonable suspicion" portion of the drug testing program (if your company has inclulded that portion in their program).

Although, you'd probably do so anyway, my advice to you is to keep your mouth COMPLETELY shut about steroids--even if you find a steroid buddy at your comopany.

Best of luck at your new job!
    good info bro never thought of that. Thanks

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey

if the bank is in mexico, thialand, or russia they might check to see if you're on steroids . if you're not you won't get the job and they'll tell you to move to america so you can eat mcdonalds, **** blood, and get fat.

E.T.

somedude247 is offline Member
    there is no way they would test u for juice bro...no worries....

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    dont worry it shouldn't bea problem

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    No juice test, just looking for rec. drugs

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyswoll
    I just had an interview with a bank and basiclly got the job, but I had to take a drug test. (piss test) Do you bros think they check for gear when applying at a bank.
    wont show up, no prob...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Bank's are money hor's. They will use the basic piss test which is used for recreational drugs. You are good to go...relax...and take another shot Bro...Peace

barbarian is offline Banned
    your fine..unless after you get the job you cuss out a custemer....then thel test ya so thel have a reason to fire you.....

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    no worries Bro

biguns is offline New Member
    I work for a large Oil Company and there tests are way more intensive than the olympics.....and they never test for roids...just the mind altering stuff....your in the clear

qccat is offline Associate Member
    dude you are fine, they are looking for street drugs.

Thread Information