Here is the cycle I plan on starting in a couple of months:

week 1-4 (or 5) Thai Dbols @ 25mg/day
    week 1-10 Sust350 @350mg 1/2CC EOD
    Clomid therapy three weeks after last sust350 shot ran as follows:

Day 1 - 300mg
    Day 2-11 - 100mg/day
    Day 12-21 - 50mg/day

Nolvadex on hand in case of gyno.

Does anybody here have experience with a similar cycle? I've researched extensively but can't find much on sustanon 350 (from PVL labs). Altogether this works out to about 800mg of gear a week which should be plenty. What I'm looking for is feedback from those who did similar cycles and what they did / would have done differently.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by leelee_69; 05-28-2004 at 11:01 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    wouldn't a 1/2 cc =175mg eod???/

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    wouldn't a 1/2 cc =175mg eod???/
    Yeah, so when you think of it, it's 87.5mg daily times 7 days = 612.5mg per week on average. How else do you think I could break it down? Thing is, all the stacks I've researched are using sustanon 250 as a base. The PVL 350 is pretty new and I haven't found much on here with it
    Last edited by leelee_69; 05-28-2004 at 11:17 PM.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would bump the dbol to 35mg ed...i like the way you are running the sus (eod)

what about nolva or l-dex???

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    I would bump the dbol to 35mg ed...i like the way you are running the sus (eod)

what about nolva or l-dex???
    Thanks for the feedback

Thing is, I haven't got enough of a consensus on the nolvadex yet. I've heard l-dex isn't so important on a first cycle (?), but nolvadex I've heard to keep on hand. So I was going to keep 100 nolvadex tabs on hand, in case of gyno symptoms but not run it concurrently. How's that?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say run the Nolvadex , it wil help give a little more quality to your gains so to speak. You won't lose as much weight in the end when the water leaves. The nolvadex will minimize the water weight gain. My first cycle was very similar to that and when it was all said and done I gained 15 pounds that stuck with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I would say run the Nolvadex, it wil help give a little more quality to your gains so to speak. You won't lose as much weight in the end when the water leaves. The nolvadex will minimize the water weight gain. My first cycle was very similar to that and when it was all said and done I gained 15 pounds that stuck with me.
    That would be great! How many nolvadex tabs would you recommend?

I am currently 5'8, 160, but it's not as bad as it sounds. I've been training since November 2000, and I turned 22 in December. My highest lean weight has been around 175, so what I plan to do is get that back with muscle memory, then when I'm 175, I'll start this cycle. I would consider it a big waste if I gained muscle mass that I could have with just more time naturally. So from 175, I hope to go to around 195 with this cycle and hopefully keep 10. My diet and workout can be found at the URL below. I did a little tweaking, but that's basically the idea. I hope to be back at 175 lean by August, then hit the juice from there. I'll post progress pics throughout.

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/workoutdiet1.html

I would say 10mg a day. If you still bloat go to 20mg but I don't think you will need to. Ten should be sufficient.

100 should be enough by the way. Start the Nolvadex on day 1 and stop it on the last day of PCT.

Thanks for the feedback.

Any other experiences?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hmm, i would venture to say that 1/3 cc eod would be sufficient enough for a first cycle as your body will respond well to anabolics regardless since this is your first cycle. I would almost say that 625mg/wk of test is almost overkill for a first or second cycle. Hell, i'm on my like 8th cycle or so and my test isn't that high...but my eq is

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    hmm, i would venture to say that 1/3 cc eod would be sufficient enough for a first cycle as your body will respond well to anabolics regardless since this is your first cycle. I would almost say that 625mg/wk of test is almost overkill for a first or second cycle. Hell, i'm on my like 8th cycle or so and my test isn't that high...but my eq is
    Hey, thanks a lot. Yeah, I'm thinking it's a bit much too - I'm going to wait until August before I do anything, but I read in an old musclemag 1mg/kg of gear per day is good for a newbie? That would work out to a total 550mg weekly for me...

As for dianabol , do you think 5 weeks @25mg daily or 4 weeks @30mg? Or something else entirely?

Never use more when less will work just as well is what I'm shooting for.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    hmm, probably the 4 weeks @30mg...people use dbol to gain weight as a jump start, by the 5th week, your sust should be in full effect so no need to run longer

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    hmm, probably the 4 weeks @30mg...people use dbol to gain weight as a jump start, by the 5th week, your sust should be in full effect so no need to run longer
    Thanks

Bump

You guys have been a great help

Any feedback / research tips are appreciated.

612 mgs of test on your first cycle is way too much man.bump that **** down some to the 400 range.

Thread Information