stunnerR6 is offline New Member

Sust Cycle Update

Sust doesnt work for me!!! Hey guys, just thought i'd keep you up to date on my cycle... I'm now in week 8 of 300mg deca and 500mg sust. I gained a Mess load of water in my stomach and waste *maybe just fat lol* but most of my measurments are the same. Arms have grown a couple centemeters YES CENTEMETERS!!! And everything else is just alittle bigger..... This was my first cycle, It is the last of sust!!!

Gained 15 pounds in first 5 weeks, havnt gained more than a pound since... Yes I eat like crazy and pretty clean! I am 21 with 5 yrs experience. First cycle! Was gonna go 12 weeks but I'm ending it at 8 because it SUCKED so BAD

Peace Bros

Sorry to hear bro.

I would have went with Enanthate if I were you.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I kinda had the same problem. They say theres only a certain amount of weight you can gain every cycle. I just finished 500mg a week of Sus and gained between 15-18lbs. I stopped gaining after week 6 though.

stunnerR6 is offline New Member
    Hey thanks for the post guys, Yes i agree Enth is my NEXT CYCLE for sure!!!

your blood levels musta been ****ed bro.im guessing your doing your injects every 3 days or so?im not touching sust untill im on my 4th or 5th cycle, where im gonna be doing 750 mg's of test a week.that way i can space the sust out to do EOD injections and the blood levels will be consistent.

i did a cypionate only cycle at 300 mg's a week bro and gained around 28 lbs.i can only hope to get these same results on my next cycle.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stunnerR6
    Sust doesnt work for me!!! Hey guys, just thought i'd keep you up to date on my cycle... I'm now in week 8 of 300mg deca and 500mg sust. I gained a Mess load of water in my stomach and waste *maybe just fat lol* but most of my measurments are the same. Arms have grown a couple centemeters YES CENTEMETERS!!! And everything else is just alittle bigger..... This was my first cycle, It is the last of sust!!!

Gained 15 pounds in first 5 weeks, havnt gained more than a pound since... Yes I eat like crazy and pretty clean! I am 21 with 5 yrs experience. First cycle! Was gonna go 12 weeks but I'm ending it at 8 because it SUCKED so BAD

Peace Bros
    15 pounds ,how much more u want to grow ,i think 15 lb is not bad at all ,bro .If i was u i woulndt stop my cycle though,just my opininon,finish up ur cycle and make sure ur pct is done properly.about the weigh u gained been in ur stomach ,maybe u got some fake ass underdose gear bro,hope not bro.
    good luck

Thread Information