Thread: hit a nerve?

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

hit a nerve?

okay today was the first time i tried to inject into my quad, as soon as i stuck the needle in my leg started to twitch, what is up with this? i pulled the needle out and there was a fair amount of blood, i didnt try it again i just went for the glute. has this happened to anybody? what size needles is everybody using for quads and delts?

second question, do you think 700mg of test prop is too much a week?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    could be lot of things... also stress, if this was your first quad shot!
    it happened to me (only in quads) when i was doing my b12 shots! and sometimes it continued for a while after the injection but i dont think i hit a nerve...
    wait for more experienced people to know the truth about your question!

2nd answer. it depend on your cyclle experience...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey pb2, you did aspirate yea? and i use 25g 1" or 23g 1.25" for the quads,
    delts i use 25g 5/8" but you can use 1" just fine

ya i was sweating like crazy! it is hot here in thailand as well but i was literally drenched from head to toe. check this out. after i chickend out of the quad i went for the glute. i had a ****ty syringe, i was using a 24g 1.5"for the glute, i stuck the needle in but i was pushing as hard as i could and it took me like 4-5 minutes to finally get all the juice in (2cc's). i was shaking and getting really pissed off. i bet my ass will be really soar later.
    so whats up with the twitching?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm is this your 1st cycle? this is gonna sound stupid, but u sure its not just that you're nervous?

no this is not my first cycle. i just have never had to do ED injections, so i always injected in my a$$. i was a bit nervous about my quad. but the syringe was just ****, i bought new ones today.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    This has happened to me i thought it was kinda funny watching my quad twitch but as i aspirated with no blood and there was no pain i just waited 30 secs or so and just carried on this worked fine for me

not2bigyet is offline Member
    I've hit nerves in my quads before, and believe me you will know you did. Your muscle will tighten up really hard like you are flexing it, until you pull the pin back, at which point it will release. Sounds to me like more of a muscle spasm. I would try it again because with ED injections your going to need at least 6 different sites or you will build up scar tissue really fast...

this doesnt sound like you hit a nerve.trust me though, youll know when you did.

Thread Information