utah pump is offline Junior Member

****Second cycle plans****

I am putting together my second cycle so that I will have time to get my gear ordered and on its way. This cycle is build around what my source has to offer so please let me know if there is somehthing you would change. I am looking for comments for senior members and vets. Not to be an ass but these people have the knowlege and experence I am looking for.

Stats:
    Age: 33, Training experence: tons, Height: 6'3", Weight: 205lbs, Body Fat: 10%.

I have put on 20 solid pounds so far in my first cycle. You can checkit out in the cycle results forum.

This cycle I am hoping to put on about 30lbs and keep 25lbs.

Weeks 1-4

Test Cyr 500mg/w
    Deca 600mg/w
    DBol 50mg/d

Week 5-8

Test Cyr 500mg/w
    Deca 600mg/w
    Anadrol 50mg/d

Week 9-11

Test Cyr 500mg/w
    Deca 600mg/w

Week 12

Test Cyr 500mg/w

I will be running 1000-1500mg/d of Milk Thisle ed during weeks 1-8. Two weeks after my last injection of Test I will start Clomid theropy 300,100,50. At week 13 I will also start clen and eca stagering each every two weeks for 10 weeks. I will have all the anti estrogens on hand if needed.

Well there it is! All my hard work and money!
    Last edited by utah pump; 02-11-2002 at 05:39 PM.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    alot of people don't care for andrl too much, I am one of them. Otherwise I like the cycle alot.

I used 50mg anadrol for 2 weeks on my first cycle on weeks 5 and 6. It kicked ass for me and with 6 more weeks of deca I want to see if the gains will be keepable.

It seemed like my body got used to the dbol at week 4, this is why I switched to the anadrol. Hell it was sent to me free by my source when I bought my gear. He said it was a christmas present. I thought it was the least he could do for raping me on the other stuff. I have to consider I get my gear in a week and it is in the states. Customs took some gear I ordered from overseas so I stopped ordering that way.

Thanks for the advise bro!

Bump.

Give me some feed back seniors?

4plates is offline Banned
    17aa for 8 wks is alot bro.if you likedd the abombs go with them for the first 4 wks then discontinue.
    the juice looks good @the doses you have but i would stop both at wk 10 and add prop for 3 wks after @100 mg ed
    clomid 3 days out and run your clen /eca 2x2 from there

Thread Information