hyperlite32 is offline New Member

Attn MALLET! T3 god...

I have been reading posts about Mallets t3 cycle. 7 on 5 off, repeat... now, I can not find the actual Original Post with Full t3 cycle info. And yes I did search. Such as doses ect. Any help would be great... Thanks all ! I am planning on useing Liquid t3/ Clen while I am on cycle.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Maybe it's not on this site, you're about the thrid person that has started a thread asking the samething. PM him and ask him if it is here or on another site

JohnnyB

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I don't think he sleeps with his T-3 pager on.But I'm sure he'll sniff out the T-3 post in the morning.He's uncanny at times.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I don't think he sleeps with his T-3 pager on.But I'm sure he'll sniff out the T-3 post in the morning.He's uncanny at times.
    **** batteries went low on the pager again?

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperlite32
    I have been reading posts about Mallets t3 cycle. 7 on 5 off, repeat... now, I can not find the actual Original Post with Full t3 cycle info. And yes I did search. Such as doses ect. Any help would be great... Thanks all ! I am planning on useing Liquid t3/ Clen while I am on cycle.
    The reason you can't find it is because i haven't posted one? No two people need the same dose, it's all temperature related, there is a basic guidline that other members have posted from talking with me through PM's, but it all depends on your goals as well, and with what you may be stacking t3 with etc...First thing you need to do is start monitoring your Basal body temp for the next four days to get an idea of what range your temp is in, then you can dose yourself accordingly from there, for optimal fat loss and minimal muscle loss.

Thread Information