Thread: sustanon

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb sustanon

hey,

i know what sust is, and why people chose not to use it due to the number of injections needed to obtain good results and keep the blood levels steady as it has 4 diff esthers.

My question is why would someone use it, as it means more injections compare to test c/e and it doesnt mean better gains (from what ive read), so when would be a good time to use sust?

Just curious

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You don't have to do more injection, that's onl;y if you want to keep the prop levels steady. I have a friend that used 250 a week for 8 weeks and gained 17lbs kept 15 of them.

JohnnyB

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, i remember when i was in the gym and first started hearing about steroids , the hype was sustanon only because it had those 4 esters and that magically made it much better than regular test...like johnnyb said, one can take as little as 250mg/wk and see good results...but don't you think that enanthate could have yielded similar results at a much cheaper cost?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    yeah, i remember when i was in the gym and first started hearing about steroids, the hype was sustanon only because it had those 4 esters and that magically made it much better than regular test...like johnnyb said, one can take as little as 250mg/wk and see good results...but don't you think that enanthate could have yielded similar results at a much cheaper cost?
    this is true. test e is a good bit cheaper and provides good results. however, i'm one of those people that have taken only 250mg sust/wk and acheived great results.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You don't have to do more injection, that's onl;y if you want to keep the prop levels steady. I have a friend that used 250 a week for 8 weeks and gained 17lbs kept 15 of them.

JohnnyB
    i dont think 250 mg of sustenon a week is going to give u that much(17 lbs) ,at least 500 mg ,but maybe he took it with some other gear with it

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    i dont think 250 mg of sustenon a week is going to give u that much(17 lbs) ,at least 500 mg ,but maybe he took it with some other gear with it
    Before I knew what I was doing I ran sus at 250 for 10 weeks and gained
    at least 20lb's..I think you can make great gains
    with 250 sus a week alone..
    Last edited by K$I$N$G$P$I$N; 05-29-2004 at 02:12 PM.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Some people like sust as it does not retain as much water as other aas do. This could mean sust would bring more quality gains

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can shoot sust 2 times p/week (M,T) and still get good gains, or 3 times p/week (M,W,F). But if u want to take 100$ advantage of sust then its best to have ed or eod injections

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    I did sust only 250mg a week but i stacked it will deca 300mg a week... I gained 22lbs kept 17lbs I shot from around 230lbs to almost 250... and I'm 6'1'' everyones body will react to different esters/steroids differently... try variety out and see what works for you. lots of people are really sensative to Testosterones.. and dont need much.

Mr.Burns is offline Junior Member
    Only 250mg/week and you seen results. I wish I was that lucky.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    nice...250mg seems low but yea, nice gains for that

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    I Think ,think ????,if U Only Shoot 250 Mg Of Sust A Week It Will Just Mess With Ur Test Level(reduced Ur Own Production Of Test) ,and It Will Be Like Adding Some Test But Taking Some More Test From Ur Body ,just My Opinion THOUGH.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    I Think ,think ????,if U Only Shoot 250 Mg Of Sust A Week It Will Just Mess With Ur Test Level(reduced Ur Own Production Of Test) ,and It Will Be Like Adding Some Test But Taking Some More Test From Ur Body ,just My Opinion THOUGH.
    I believe that a healthy male produces 7-10mg of test a day so thats 70mg
    a week 250 is what 3 times that amount it is plenty to grow......
    Not being a dick I just know that 250 is enough from personal experience.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have used sus at 250mg twice per wk and acheived great results and i am one of those people that noticed less water retention with sus. don't get me wrong i like enathate too,but more for the price than the effect. if i had my choice and money was not the determining factor i would go with the sus ever time, just from my experience with both.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Taken properly it is one of two steriods that will actually promote fat burning.
    Before PCT it was really popular because of the built in taper.
    One injection, 4 esters. Simple to use, no multi vials, etc.
    Readily available human grade organon gear at a reasonable price.
    More marketing involved in the sale of this drug than probably any other.

Personally, I love sust taken at 750 mg/week.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel that there is none better than the propionate ester. I love the effect of this ester taken on a daily or every other day basis. No I dont love the needle I just love the effects.

Sustanon is designed to keep a consistant blood level of testosterone . there is no need to try to keep the propionate ester blood level up.

Thread Information