wrestler54 is offline New Member

Deca-Durabolin help!!

I am thinking of taking deca how much should you take a week or day and for how long and this might be stupid but how lond does one vial last. (This is my first time as you can tell so i dont no anything)

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You need to do some research bro edu forums is a good place to start. And you don't wanna take deca alone.
    Look into some test only cycles.
    Use the search key and look up "deca only" and then look up "Test only cycles".

wrestler54 is offline New Member
    why cant you take deca alone is that bad cause i no someone that did and he got awsome results from it

somedude247 is offline Member
    U need Test in your cycle always bro..especially with deca ...that is if u plan to "bone" your g/f at all.....400 MG a week should be enough deca for a beginner with this drug

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    just do a search on "deca only cycles". It's been covered a million times if not more...

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    do a lot of research and dont just go by one bro's opinion ,make ur own decisions , but make sure u do a lot of research ,spent the time reading and of course ask questions before u start a cycle.
    good luck .

revie is offline New Member
    yes, research is key.
    learn as much as you can, ask some questions.
    but dont take everything you hear to mind.
    research is the way to go bro

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The guy you know by any chance isnt the one trying to sell it to you, is it??

You need to do some research on testosterone and how it plays a role in your body. Learn the differences betweeen Androgenic and Anabolic steroids .

Heres the problem with that. Deca will definatly shut your natural testosterone production down. Now that you have replaced your Natural Test down(somthin androgen and Anabolic), and have replaced it with a mildly androgenic, Anabolic steroid . You will gain some weight from it but the results will be mild, But now that you have a lack of androgens you no longer will have the aggression in or out of the gym to proceed with intense training needed for growth. I am talking from experiance. My first cycle ( of 9 so far) was Deca only cycle, it is by far the worst cycle I have ever done. I would suggest doing a oral only cycle before I would ever advise any one take a Anabolic only cycle, like Deca, Equipoise . When people tell me they are taking Deca only, I tell them to STOP right now!!!!!!! Save it for later. Even if thats the only thing you can get dont do it.

Nandrolone , popularly known as Deca, is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation.

Peace

haaaaaf is offline Junior Member
    amazing info bro. That post should get its own shrine on this forum.

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    do a lot of research and dont just go by one bro's opinion ,make ur own decisions , but make sure u do a lot of research ,spent the time reading and of course ask questions before u start a cycle.
    good luck .

I agree, every person responds different to AS..but make sure you do PLENTY of research before you start your cycle..then go with what you think is best for you

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    The guy you know by any chance isnt the one trying to sell it to you, is it??

You need to do some research on testosterone and how it plays a role in your body. Learn the differences betweeen Androgenic and Anabolic steroids .

Heres the problem with that. Deca will definatly shut your natural testosterone production down. Now that you have replaced your Natural Test down(somthin androgen and Anabolic), and have replaced it with a mildly androgenic, Anabolic steroid . You will gain some weight from it but the results will be mild, But now that you have a lack of androgens you no longer will have the aggression in or out of the gym to proceed with intense training needed for growth. I am talking from experiance. My first cycle ( of 9 so far) was Deca only cycle, it is by far the worst cycle I have ever done. I would suggest doing a oral only cycle before I would ever advise any one take a Anabolic only cycle, like Deca, Equipoise . When people tell me they are taking Deca only, I tell them to STOP right now!!!!!!! Save it for later. Even if thats the only thing you can get dont do it.

Nandrolone , popularly known as Deca, is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation.

Peace
    this is why i love to be here 3 to 6 hours everyday.fuking awesome bro ,great info.

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    this is why i love to be here 3 to 6 hours everyday.fuking awesome bro ,great info.

same here bro

Thread Information