musclehead1 is offline Member

jump start question

bros i was wondering if u jump start a cycle does it increase the amount u may gain or will it jus help u get there faster?
    example: if i did test e and dbol and i gained 20lbs...would i gain the same 20lbs if i jus did test e by itself?
    thanks

Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, but there is no one correct answer and how much you gain really has more to do with diet then what type of gear your taking. I don't think you'll get very many answers to this thread.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say you get more gains jumpstarting. You got more strength to work harder in the beginning and that is an advantage. Good diet, rest, hard work=better gains.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    yah i know this is sorta an impossible question to answer because an experiment like this could never be conducted...maybe this might be a better question to ask all of u guys.

how do u guys like jumpstarting in a cycle and what/how do u feel compared to jus takin a single long lasting ester?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey musclehead1, i'm sticking with what Lozgod says, and my cycle is test e/dbol for wks 1-4, the dbol will give you extra strength and allow you to train harder, and so if you look at it like that you *could* or should gain more...aslong as you're diet was also in place

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i did a "half" 10 wks cycle that i had to stop after only 6 wks.
    cycle was:
    1-10 test e 250mg e4d
    1-4 dbol 30mg ed
    i gained 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks (part from water retention and part from diet) and a lot of strenght that helped me to gain more!
    the cycle was stopped after 6 wks, then pct, now, at the end of the story, i can say i keep 6-7 pouns of muscle that for sure are from dbols too!
    so, i can say that jumpstart with prop or dbol or drols, will help u gain more!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol will make u put on some lbs, not as much as oils would, bit it does get u stringer and put on a few lbs. The lbs u put on are mostly water. All good

Thread Information