LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

When your test kicks in, do you know right away? (impossible to miss it?)

I'm in the middle of my 4th week of Cyp and EQ and I figure it should it kick in anytime now...

I did arms today and yes, I felt good and I was able to get a couple extra reps on most exercises...but I didn't feel like godzilla. Or am I just expecting too much from it?

I've also heard that that some don't feel cyp until the 5wk? God **** waiting sucks!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    bro look at the bottom of the steriod forum and ull find a thread about a day or 2 old...ill find what ur looking for....haha......

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro one day you'll just walk out side and feel like superman. When my test kicks in I know every chick is lookin at me and wants me. I know I can kick any guys ass. I get really agressive in the gym and my balls turn to raisins. Its not just a BAM I'm on now thing. One day you'll just realize. Or at least thats what happens to me

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    For everyone its different. From my experience its just a gradual thing, every week i can do more reps and little more weight. The "feeling" of test kicking in is just realizing that the test is obviously working, and by the sounds of it its working fine for you.

Too many people seem to think you wake up and can bench 100lbs more and this is not the case. Your not expecting to much from it, you just have yet to realize how it "feels" when it kicks in for you. Good luck!

falker is offline Associate Member
    Leafs suck!

DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Bro one day you'll just walk out side and feel like superman. When my test kicks in I know every chick is lookin at me and wants me. I know I can kick any guys ass. I get really agressive in the gym and my balls turn to raisins. Its not just a BAM I'm on now thing. One day you'll just realize. Or at least thats what happens to me

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Well my balls still look like they suffer from elephantitis so I guess it hasn't fully kicked in yet

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Soon bro soon. this week or next I bet

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you questioning your gear??? What are your doses? If you are taking a light dose of testosterone you may not get extreme strength increases untill the end of your cycle. Androgens are best for instant strength increases!!! If you are at week four with cypinonate, you should have your blood levels up to what ever you intended. The Equipoise is almost there.

Like the guy said above read the post about 10 ways to know if your testosterone has kicked in. alot of the comments are made as jokes, but there is a truth to them. Thats why they are funny.

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    I'm just starting week 4 of my Test Enanthate cycle and I just started feeling "it" in the gym. Started lifting a little heavier, getting good pumps. Nothing mind blowing yet, that's still to come. And I can't ****ing wait.

Kaleb

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by falker
    Leafs suck!
    LMAO.....
    hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Thread Information