2timer is offline Senior Member

eq only cycle questions!

does eq only cycle cause lethergic syndroms? planning to do 500mg/week of eq. in fall. also no need for diuretics? and will my balls shrink?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    why not add atleast 250mg of test???...that will make gains alot better...EQ is very mild, and w/o test i dont know if it will do much?

and yess youll be shut down so youll need clomid pct

du5tin is offline New Member
    scratch the EQ. its no good. you want to switch over to halotestin . it is a much better "mass-building" steroid . EQ is too dangerous.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i have bros that ran EQ only, you will like the results a lot better if you ran test with it 500-600 mgs ew, EQ is very mild and has little sides, it didnt shut any of my friends down, but run test with it IMO, keeps your libido up, if you are going to run EQ solo, run trib at 6 g's a day

Quote Originally Posted by du5tin
    scratch the EQ. its no good. you want to switch over to halotestin. it is a much better "mass-building" steroid. EQ is too dangerous.
    whatever he goes with...some test is gonna be needed

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i have bros that ran EQ only, you will like the results a lot better if you ran test with it 500-600 mgs ew, EQ is very mild and has little sides, it didnt shut any of my friends down, but run test with it IMO, keeps your libido up, if you are going to run EQ solo, run trib at 6 g's a day
    a test/eq cycle has been proven effective time and time again...so i agree with this like i said earlier...use some test and youll be alot happier....cant stress this enough

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    in 15 weeks you will recieve little gains you will get more vascular, but little reults, 1 would do a minimum of 400 mgs test a week, enth IMO

I have some test prop how do I do about with 50mged.

the problem is I get baloon faced and shrunk balls with test prop.

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I have some test prop how do I do about with 50mged.
    that would be ALOT better...and you bloat on prop...do you use any anti-es???...that shouldnt happen to most people

I was looking at my pics while on test prop. my face was bloated alot. it didn't look good. I might get some liquadex this time. cycle. eq400/week1-10 test prop50ed week5-13.

kronik is offline Senior Member

Coldstone

Bro you must love the pinz...da*n that alot of shots...not knocking ya, to each his own but da*n that alot shots!!!!

Its ON...
    1-4 100mg Test Suspension ED
    1-6 50mg Winny ED
    1-20 100mg Test Prop ED
    1-15 75mg Tren ED
    14-20 50mg Winny ED

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    scratch the EQ. its no good. you want to switch over to halotestin. it is a much better "mass-building" steroid. EQ is too dangerous.
    what are you taklking about?
    halo is horrible......EQ is dangerous? WTF hope your not serious

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    eq dangerous ,where did u get that from?????

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Bro you must love the pinz...da*n that alot of shots...not knocking ya, to each his own but da*n that alot shots!!!!

Its ON...
    1-4 100mg Test Suspension ED
    1-6 50mg Winny ED
    1-20 100mg Test Prop ED
    1-15 75mg Tren ED
    14-20 50mg Winny ED
    lol..yeah...what can i say...i love short esters and quick gains...im impatient...i added it up and it was well over 125 shots or so...but the cycle is working real nice!

I agree with everybody else get some test and liquidex to go with EQ if bloat
    is your problem...But don't run it alone...I think you'll find the results unsatifactory...
    run at least 250mg that should'nt bloat you that bad..

Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    what are you taklking about?
    halo is horrible......EQ is dangerous? WTF hope your not serious
    ****!...i missed that...good call...i would venture to say that EQ, and possible var are the safest AAS you could take...test would be safe for some, but you have to worry about aromatizing with test, and some serious sides...

not sure about halo...never used it...but i thought it was pretty harsh...and more of a powerlifters drug???

Quote Originally Posted by kubano28
    eq dangerous ,where did u get that from?????
    read the quote Iam asking a question..........EQ is far from dangerous
    in my opinion...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

After reading some of your posts I wonder if you even lift weights better yet know a single thing about steroids .

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    lol..yeah...what can i say...i love short esters and quick gains...im impatient...i added it up and it was well over 125 shots or so...but the cycle is working real nice!

I try to find ways to avoid more than one shot a week. After seeing that cycle I don't feel so bad about 2 times a week. Thanks bro you are an inspiration to me and others I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    ****!...i missed that...good call...i would venture to say that EQ, and possible var are the safest AAS you could take...test would be safe for some, but you have to worry about aromatizing with test, and some serious sides...

not sure about halo...never used it...but i thought it was pretty harsh...and more of a powerlifters drug???
    Never used halo either but heard it's a hardcore powerlifing, hardening drug
    but Ive used EQ for over 30 weeks in a row at 400mg with test and had
    no problems.......I love EQ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I try to find ways to avoid more than one shot a week. After seeing that cycle I don't feel so bad about 2 times a week. Thanks bro you are an inspiration to me and others I am sure.
    thanks bro...yeah...when i first got into the game i was very conventional in the way i did things...

but as i grew into my body, and know what it takes for me to hit goals the short esters make the most sense...

for my next one i am running long esters...but along with short esters too, like prop, and tren acte...so ill still have ed injects...lol...just cant get away from it

Never used halo either but heard it's a hardcore powerlifing, hardening drug
    but Ive used EQ for over 30 weeks in a row at 400mg with test and had
    no problems.......I love EQ...
    agreed...i was thinking that bdtr used it, and said it made him hella mean, but strong as $hit!!!

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    read the quote Iam asking a question..........EQ is far from dangerous
    in my opinion...

wasnt talking to u bro,talking to the halo bro.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Du5tin,
    I have read several of your posts in which you supply information that is horribly incorrect. Here again you have done the same thing. I have a feeling that you're having fun throwing inaccurate information around.

Halotestin is one of the most TOXIC steroids available. On the contrary, EQ is one of the mildest ones available.

Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    does eq only cycle cause lethergic syndroms? planning to do 500mg/week of eq. in fall. also no need for diuretics? and will my balls shrink?
    2timer,
    Each person reacts differently to steroids. Since you plan to run EQ, which will shut down your natural testosterone production, you may experience lethargy and your testicles might shrink due to the EQ's ability to repress the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis). EQ tends to repress the HPTA less than Deca and testosterone; however, as stated above, each person may experience different reactions on EQ. Some people have no problem with erections on EQ, while others experience deca-dick like symptoms while using EQ.

On an EQ only cycle, you do not need diuretics. Unless you have exceptionally low body fat and water weight (near competition level), I wouldn't recommend using diruetics.

EQ-only cycles will add 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass--closer to 6-7 lbs. When using mild steroids and/or low doses it is supremely important that your diet/nutrition is in excellent condition before you start, else you will be disappointed by your results.

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member

I have read all of this fool's posts and I think it is time that he finds a new board to post on and harrass people. This information is horribly incorrect as I believe someone already stated. Go to Hell, Du5tin.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Halo as a mass builder? This is the worst advice i've seen on this board to date. EQ is one of the least dangerous steroids out there, and halo one of the most.

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Du5tin,
    I have read several of your posts in which you supply information that is horribly incorrect. Here again you have done the same thing. I have a feeling that you're having fun throwing inaccurate information around.

Halotestin is one of the most TOXIC steroids available. On the contrary, EQ is one of the mildest ones available.

2timer,
    Each person reacts differently to steroids. Since you plan to run EQ, which will shut down your natural testosterone production, you may experience lethargy and your testicles might shrink due to the EQ's ability to repress the HPTA (Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis). EQ tends to repress the HPTA less than Deca and testosterone; however, as stated above, each person may experience different reactions on EQ. Some people have no problem with erections on EQ, while others experience deca-dick like symptoms while using EQ.

On an EQ only cycle, you do not need diuretics. Unless you have exceptionally low body fat and water weight (near competition level), I wouldn't recommend using diruetics.

EQ-only cycles will add 5-10 lbs of lean muscle mass--closer to 6-7 lbs. When using mild steroids and/or low doses it is supremely important that your diet/nutrition is in excellent condition before you start, else you will be disappointed by your results.
    i agree with you bask8kace. this guy should be banned. most of his replies are mostly incorrect. i think he gets off on trying to hurt other people.

Thread Information