Ladies Man is offline Junior Member

I missed my test shot for this week! Is this bad?

Due to delay from my source i missed my test enth. injections for this week. Next monday i will be back on track with fresh supply. But as of now is it so horrible that i missed a week, can i compensate for this loss next week by combinning the dosage of next week and the last weeks dosage. What should i do

kronik is offline Senior Member
    How far along are you in the cycle and how mg's weekly?

i am doing 6oo mg per week and this was supposed to be my fourth week

somedude247 is offline Member
    just continue on as normal....I wouldn't throw in a double shot...

Roidaholic is offline Junior Member
    Not that this in any way destroys your cycle, but it can possibly be a hinderance. I think this is a great point that you should always have your entire cycle on hand before you start. It amazes me how many guys tell me theyre gonna order a few weeks at a time. Sources have problems just like us, and cannot be expected to cater to your every need. I guess if you ordered like am onth or two in advance, i could see that being okay, but a lot of these guys will order like a week before and say "hey i need this or that fast!!" And they expect to get some kind of priority just because theyre cool. Sorry for the rant, but ive had a lot of people as me that...along with "hey if i take steroids and not work out, will i still be able to lose fat and get pretty big?" People never cease to amaze me...

Roid

Listen man i was trying for weeks, i did not wait till the last second, it just did not work out. I been looking.

Instead of trying flame me and imply that i am irresponsible, give some advice bro

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    it is not the end of the world. it is not good but just continue on like you been going 1 week is not going to make that big a difference i have had it happen to me before too. at least it was enathate witch has a longer acting ester.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladies Man
    Due to delay from my source i missed my test enth. injections for this week. Next monday i will be back on track with fresh supply. But as of now is it so horrible that i missed a week, can i compensate for this loss next week by combinning the dosage of next week and the last weeks dosage. What should i do
    When you get your shipment, continue as normal. Do NOT increase your doses to compensate for a missed shot.

Use this as a lesson learned: You should NEVER start your cycle until you have all of your gear, all anti-e's and all PCT components in hand.

Starting your cycle before you have everything indicates a bit of impatience that you should work on shaking now because impatience is what leads to people abusing steroids --using too much AS too soon and/or running infinitely long cycles.

BTW...is this your first cycle? If it is your first, second or even third cycle, 600mg per week of testosterone is far more than you need and supports what I noted above about impatience. This isn't a flame, it's a statement for your own good. Be careful and be patient--consider working on that (it will help you in the long run).
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 05-29-2004 at 09:09 PM.

Thread Information