promiscio is offline Member

Question Headaches from T3

Anyone get headaches from using t3? Also I have been waking up in the middle of the night with my pillow soaked with sweat... Just took my temp right now and it was 99.2 degrees. Will check my resting temp in the am...

any experiences with t3? just trying to get ideas to kick around when I sleep tonight,,,

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Take some advil! headaches come with raised body temp! my temp is almost always highest right after exercise and right before bed, i know all about those night sweats!

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Take some advil! headaches come with raised body temp! my temp is almost always highest right after exercise and right before bed, i know all about those night sweats!
    Ahhh Mallet, just who I was hoping to hear from... What would be a good temp right before bed time?
    The night sweats suck!!! I have to change pillows mid night...Also it seems like I am having to frequent the bathroom 2-3 times a night, is that common?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Promisco, i am not on T3 but i visit the bathroom 20 times a day. No lie. Not joking one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Promisco, i am not on T3 but i visit the bathroom 20 times a day. No lie. Not joking one bit.
    I am the same way, assuming its due to my large water intake...I was prone to visiting the restroom once a night, but since my t3 intake it has increased to 3 times a night, which is a lil disruptive

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Ahhh Mallet, just who I was hoping to hear from... What would be a good temp right before bed time?
    The night sweats suck!!! I have to change pillows mid night...Also it seems like I am having to frequent the bathroom 2-3 times a night, is that common?
    My nighttime temp ranges from 98.0 - 99.5 depending on how late i ate or if i di some cardio close to bed time. I never have to go to the washroom during the night whether i'm taking something or not, but that's just me? t3 should't have anything to do with your bladder.

Well my resting temp this morning was 98.2....Is that good?

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    yes. the optimal range is 98.2-98.8. oddly, i'm not on t3 right now, been off for 3 days now, and my temp the first day off was 97.1. second day was 97.6, today was 98.1. I find this very odd, as my highest resting temp while on t3 hit 97.9.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    yes. the optimal range is 98.2-98.8. oddly, i'm not on t3 right now, been off for 3 days now, and my temp the first day off was 97.1. second day was 97.6, today was 98.1. I find this very odd, as my highest resting temp while on t3 hit 97.9.

Hit Mallet up on that one... Probably many variables, like what your training has been like and food intake...

Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Well my resting temp this morning was 98.2....Is that good?
    That's a great temp bro! as long as you stay in the 98.2 - 98.8 range you'll bve happy!

You may have begun with a low resting rate, I see your thyroid function is returning to optimal quite nicely...this isn't uncommon, i've seen it go both ways, some people never return to their normal BBT well others have a slight increase than when they began...the first one is a result of longer cycles though. You have nothing to complain about with a Euthyroid (normal) state at 98.1. When I first met my GF she had a low RT of 97.2 all the time, with a couple of cycles under her belt and supportive supplements her RT is around the 98.0 mark these days, she's actrually taking 50mcg a day of t3 right now and her RT this morning was 98.8...short t3 cycles are safest hands down!

This is great. It seems as though my thyroid is functioning more properly now, as compared to before that short t3 stint I ran. My temps before hand were in the 96s.... I'll check it again tomorrow and see what happens.

This is great. It seems as though my thyroid is functioning more properly now, as compared to before that short t3 stint I ran. My temps before hand were in the 96s.... I'll check it again tomorrow and see what happens.
    You certainly wouldn't have seen such a recovery from a loooong t3 cycle...

The other thing I have noticed though, besides the trouble sleeping and the sweat, is that I feel a little depleated during the day energy wise. I have banged out a couple of good workouts, but when I am just chilling I feel worn out.

I'm the same way promiscio. I'm hoping my body will tolerate the clen /t3 combo next go round, so the clen can give me some energy.

I'm the same way promiscio. I'm hoping my body will tolerate the clen/t3 combo next go round, so the clen can give me some energy.
    Keep us updated on that... I start my five days off now, and any tips to up energy for my next round will be helpful...

Today is sunday, I'll be starting again Tuesday, so we'll see how it goes. If I can't handle the clen /t3 mix, I might go just for some caffeine to wake my ass up.

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    thermorexin from the anabolicfitness.com store is great for energy(not sure how good it is for fatloss). you dont get wired like clen or eca but you get a nice constant all day boost. if you do decide to buy use afdiscount as your discount code.

Thread Information