Thread: jUST AsKiNg

hotone is offline New Member

jUST AsKiNg

i am going to do a cycle of Dbol and PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. i hard its a good cycle because the PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. do not shutdown your test. what do you guyz thing. thanx

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    The dbol or Primo will shut down your test.

just asking 2

how long would a Ganabol 25ml amp last me
    Last edited by hotone; 05-30-2004 at 08:49 PM.

debulkred is offline Junior Member
    We aren't looking for gains but we are looking at a succesful cycle. You want to have as fast as post cycle recovery as possible. It is vital for your health and for your muscular gains. If you don't bring testosterone on the side then you will feel like crap when your test starts to shut down. You won't function sexually and your testosterone needs won't be filled.

With that said, don't stack two powerful androgens....

Go for something like Deca or Equipoise and Testosterone if its your face cycle. If you are more advance and can get your hands on tren and test then that would be fine.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    never done this cycle but you should get good gains. Primo will give you good quality gains if you take it long enough (Twelve weeks). They will both shut down your test as will any AS. Primo will not faque up HPTA function the way test, deca , fina, etc. will but it will still shut down your natty test while you are running it. Same w/ d-bol. Run a little test with it and you will be fine.

what about the PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT only cycle. would it still shutdown my test. cuz i was reading and it say that PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT does not shutdown your test as bad a deca dose.

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    Any AS will shut down your natty test. What your are reading is not explained properly. Drugs like test and expecially deca will screw up your HPTA. That means that not only on your cycle but even after, your body has a difficult time producing test. Primo is easier to recover from than deca cuz deca will shrink your nuts and can cause long term problems if proper pct is not done. A Primo only cycle should give you quality gains (not gonna get huge but will keep most of gains) but make sure you run it long enough. If its your first cycle, most will tell you to run test with it. But if your set on running it by itself, Primo is probably the best to run solo. No matter what you hear about Primo being a gentle drug, you still need to do pct or you will loose your gains.

for how long do you think i should run the PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. and how long would it take for me to star seeing the effect of it. and what a good post-cycle.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hotone
    for how long do you think i should run the PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. and how long would it take for me to star seeing the effect of it. and what a good post-cycle.
    dont do a cycle without Test

what about a cycle of Equipoise and PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. it would not have a strong effect on my test and most of all the gains are keeple if i do a good post-cycle.

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    MY RESPONCE IN CAPS [QUOTE=hotone]for how long do you think i should run the PRIMOBOLAN DEPOT. 12 WEEKS.

and how long would it take for me to star seeing the effect of it. 4 WEEKS

and what a good post-cycle. CLOMID 100 MG DAILY FOR 10 DAYS. THEN 50 MG DAILY FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    YOu need to read up on the functions of Anabolic and androgenic steroids including the role that testosterone plays in the male body.. D-bol helps with androgenic activity but you still need testoisterone to support many functions that your body depends on.

If you where to take Equioise it would shut your natural testosterone production down, and then you would not have the energy to work out in a manner that would be productive for your goals.

Do you have somthin against testosterone?????

geardup is offline Associate Member
    no test no cycle

Thread Information