mekalk is offline New Member

qv test e injection

injected 3ccs of qv deca 300(1.5cc) and test e(1.5cc) last sunday 5/23. i now have a knot on my quad that has not gone away. have had them before and they have always gone away. has anyone had this expierence with qv test e. any idea if this knot will go away or could it be an abyss. any help would be appreciated.

mekalk is offline New Member

correction

i meant to say absess not abyss.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive had problems with pain from BA in my legs with QV enth...Do you do alot of
    leg shots? Sometimes I have weird reactions to new body parts getting shot..
    It's probably not an abcess Ive thought Ive had them a million times and whatever
    I have goes away..
    Good Luck
    KP

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mekalk
    injected 3ccs of qv deca 300(1.5cc) and test e(1.5cc) last sunday 5/23. i now have a knot on my quad that has not gone away. have had them before and they have always gone away. has anyone had this expierence with qv test e. any idea if this knot will go away or could it be an abyss. any help would be appreciated.
    I may be wrong but isn't the most you are supposed to put in quad 2ml..correct me if im wrong..

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I may be wrong but isn't the most you are supposed to put in quad 2ml..correct me if im wrong..

nope, 3cc's is fine for a quad and even a delt if they are big enough.

fudgemik is offline Associate Member
    if its deca 300 and entant 250 , you are getting more deca than test, not reccommended. You should up the test or down the deca........Ask around.........

traps22 is offline New Member
    its just a build up of the juice in there do u rub ur the site after the injection in a circular motion hard for a couple minutes???? i mean i always do that and never had a problem a couple times i didnt and i got the build up same as u i rub it in a circular motion for a couple mins and even later when i get in the shower i do the same for a couple mins to make it help with the breakdown so it doesnt buildup and sit in one spot too long try that see if it helps good luck bro

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    When you get scar tissue, it is really calcification build-up [calcium build up]. It will go away after awhile.

Thread Information