liftordie is offline New Member

prohormone side effects vs. steroid side effects!!!?

prohormone side effects vs. steroid side effects!!!?
    My guru (he is also a doctor) told me steroids and prohormones have basicly the same side effects involved. I beleived that prohormones have the same side effects but not as harsh. My guru said they give exactly the same sides except without the gains. He said the only difference is you are using a high dosage and you stay on your cycle longer during a steroid cycle. Even tho pro hormones are far from the same thing they produce just about the same side effects. Know what im wondering is if you decided to wait to juice but have done many prohormone cycles in the past would this still affect your natural test and all the other side effects steroids include? What do you think about what my guru told me?
    thanks

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a pro-hormone cycle. It was 1-Test, 4-AD, 19-Nor-Diol and 19-Nor-Dione. I had elevated liver values, lowered HDL, pimples on my forehead and back, and gained 12 pounds. Had great pumps in the gym. After the cycle the sides cleared up, but so did the gains. It was like doing a Dbol only cycle to me. I didnt do any PCT. Might of helped me keep some gains, I dont know but thats my experience with pro-hormones.

I have done 3 prohormone cycles and I got a increase in acne, prostate pain when pissing, and lost my lipido when my cycle ended. People give me **** for even thinking about juicing at 18 but, I pretty much have seen the side effects first hand already. Its just the time of my life where I need to be happy....happy by geting huge!! Teen nationals hear I come!

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    are you serious about teen nationals

Yes im very serious about teen nationals. This summer (2004 teen nationals) I will get a feel for what its like to compete in NPC (I have only done natural shows) and be prepared for next year. 2005 teen nationals I will compete in.
    peace,
    liftordie

First, I really feel that one should wait until at least their early twenties before jumping on the juice. However, when someone has a challanging goal in front of them, a heart burning with dedication, and a mind filled with knowledge it is hard for me to give a flat "no."

Wish you the best of luck

Thanks alot BWitaker! I have many dreams in bodybuilding but teen nationals is the first one on my list. I also hope to someday make it to be a successful pro.
    thanks everyone!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Not that I think that You should have information withheld from you do to your age. But you should be discouraged from using steroids . There are alot of factors that a young mind isnt ready for when facing the side effects of steroids . You should have ample supply, money, dedication, information on all the drugs you intend to use.

I think no one should advicate Teens using steroids. If you are under 18.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Not that I think that You should have information withheld from you do to your age. But you should be discouraged from using steroids . There are alot of factors that a young mind isnt ready for when facing the side effects of steroids . You should have ample supply, money, dedication, information on all the drugs you intend to use.

I think no one should advicate Teens using steroids. If you are under 18.
    I agree with that. Mostly because its unnecassary. It is like the biggest waste of gear. You got enough test floating around in you than you could imagine. Me and a friend joined a gym when we were 15. He stuck with it, I didn't. No one in his family is really special genetically, but he is massive and never touched a steroid . Just lifted and ate like an Ethiopian at Old Coutry Buffet since he was 15.

Dont get me wrong, im not condoning teen AS use. However, it is just different saying no to a teen wanting to look good at the pool, versus a teen who wants to dedicate his life to competitive BB.

H-BOL is offline Associate Member
    liftordie.. in your earlier posts you said you weighed 140.. and you want to get teen national.. no flame but you should put more time into the gym naturaly before hittin the juice.. youll get far better results juicin it in a year or so..

Quote Originally Posted by H-BOL
    liftordie.. in your earlier posts you said you weighed 140.. and you want to get teen national.. no flame but you should put more time into the gym naturaly before hittin the juice.. youll get far better results juicin it in a year or so..

well if that is the case, you either better be 4'8'' or you need to spend more time natty

What??? I dont weigh anything near 140 pounds!!!(lol) I never posted saying I weigh 140 pounds unless it was 1-2 years ago. I am 5'6 and weigh 183 pounds. I just did a show in april so, im still pretty lean. My contest weight was 161.
    peace,
    liftordie

Still that isnt much of a base to start using gear on. You should have the natural abitlity to put on some muscle mass. If you cant at that young of an age than some thing with your training or diet isnt in order. You should be able to learn how to grow naturally first then start using steroids . Steroids isnt a magic solution!!!!! If you have problems getting your body to grow before cycling you wont get the most out of a cycle anyways.

not to discourage you guy. I just now read all the posts, and you said you are 18. so you are an adult and should be able to do any thing you want. I tell this to any one that has trouble gaining wieght. the time to learn how to workout and diet in a manner that increases your lean body mass isnt when on a cycle. These thing should be in order before deciding to jump in.

I hope you the best of success.

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liftordie
    I have done 3 prohormone cycles and I got a increase in acne, prostate pain when pissing, and lost my lipido when my cycle ended. People give me **** for even thinking about juicing at 18 but, I pretty much have seen the side effects first hand already. Its just the time of my life where I need to be happy....happy by geting huge!! Teen nationals hear I come!
    patience my lil buttercup..........lol

5'6'' 161 contest weight is larger than you think

seriously think about it.....natural at 161 with no water weight at all (lasix baby!!) I know I might not be huge but, I have won 2 natural shows. the feldman brothers (teen national champs) weighed 181 ripped on stage at 5 foot 6. Again im not saying im big/ huge. What are your opinion on my first post questions?
    By the way BWhitaker your one of the only people that are taking me seriously and listening to me while, most others jump to conclusions.....thanks man!!
    peace,
    Pike

steroids and prohormones have basicly the same side effects? What do you think about that statement. I cant seem to find the answers. I have been searching book to book, web-site to website but im lost. I have done 3 PH cycles in the past and sometimes I think that if I already suffered the sides then I should not waste my time with PH (just do the real thing). I know thats not my answer but, thats how im feeling.

I Have done Andro products. I feel that it more like taking a mild dose of testosterone . It shuts you down if you take a good enough amount. You got to think regular Andro (plain ole Andro) has a conversion rate of like 3%. The new 1-Ad has a converstion rate of like 60%, at least thats what they advertise.

I posted what I did before because I had it in my head that I was talking to a kid but if you are 18 it all fare game.

The money you spend on
    Cell-Tech
    Nitro-tech
    HMB
    MyoBlast
    Nos-6
    and Prohormones

You could buy Growth hormone and a Good amount of Testosterone and get huge.

Go For it!!!!

Ooh yeah you mentioned that you where experiancing an enlarged prostate gland while taking Pro-hormones. I would watch that while taking either Pro-hormones or steroids . That may lead to a problem. Thats one side effect that most dont experiance but those that do have that type of problem should not use them unless they can releive that problem thru other means.

thats a good point. Is there anyway to protect your prostate on a cycle?

Thread Information