Thread: tren

palumbo is offline Member

tren

i have seen some people goign for 10 weeks and some for 6 i was told by a couple people that 6 was the max? due to harshness on the kidneys and liver any ideas guys?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a going to have to say 6 for me. I am considering it for my cycle after this one I am about to start. I will only go 6 if I decide to do it. It scares me to be honest, I wouldn't even consider 10. Everyone I've seen personally use it got great results in a few weeks.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Actually 8-10 weeks is best.I know guys that run it 15 weeks with no problems.Actually,a MOD here on AR ran it for 1 yr straight,but did have health issues.

i have a source that is basically given it away at a price i cant turn down i already have my deca and test enantate would it be allright to add it on ?

Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    i have a source that is basically given it away at a price i cant turn down i already have my deca and test enantate would it be allright to add it on ?
    With Deca and tren ,you might have high prolactin issues.I'd reconsider running both side by side.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Actually 8-10 weeks is best.I know guys that run it 15 weeks with no problems.Actually,a MOD here on AR ran it for 1 yr straight,but did have health issues.
    HOLY **** a year!!!!!! That took balls. Reading about it makes me weary. You can live off of 15% of your liver but when the kidneys go they go. You need new ones or dialysis.

True, many will disagree, but it's true.
    I had to bow out on my 16 week Fina plan @ only week 10 last time due to Kidney Scaring Issues.
    However next time (in about 2 weeks) I go back on Fina, I will be running Himalaya's Kidney Tabs, and upping my Cranberry Extract by 400mg per day to 800, and I've doubled my Cranberry Juice intake to 1/2 Gallon ED, and it's working wonders...I'm ffairly confident I can go the whole 16 weeks this time.
    I also run Liv-52 (Himilaya's brand, "Liver Care") 6 tabs per day, and 1gm of Milk Thistle, and 1gm of Saw Palmetto.
    And drink Drink DRINK!
    TSW

so everything i read says its the shat so i should drop my deca keep the enanthate and run the tren ? i have enough enanthate to go twelve weeks at 500 and week where should i place the tren?

With Deca and tren,you might have high prolactin issues.I'd reconsider running both side by side.
    Aint nothin' 600-800mg of B-6 won't take care of.
    Pheedno turned me onto a few Test results from some Lab studies showing B-6 to work as well, and many times better than Bromo, with none of the Bromo's side effects.
    Plus it's a HELLAVA lot cheaper!
    I will be running EQ with Tren , along with 200mg of Deca for Joint maintainence...I did this last year for the first time with no significant sides whatsoever....but that's me.
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    True, many will disagree, but it's true.
    I had to bow out on my 16 week Fina plan @ only week 10 last time due to Kidney Scaring Issues.
    However next time (in about 2 weeks) I go back on Fina, I will be running Himalaya's Kidney Tabs, and upping my Cranberry Extract by 400mg per day to 800, and I've doubled my Cranberry Juice intake to 1/2 Gallon ED, and it's working wonders...I'm ffairly confident I can go the whole 16 weeks this time.
    I also run Liv-52 (Himilaya's brand, "Liver Care") 6 tabs per day, and 1gm of Milk Thistle, and 1gm of Saw Palmetto.
    And drink Drink DRINK!
    TSW
    Well I would get my BUN and Creatinine levels before I start. Don't mean to sound like a pussy but kidneys are a big deal. Actually that post attracted me more than detered me because now I want to see what about Tren makes people come to terms with their fear and desire.

so everything i read says its the shat so i should drop my deca keep the enanthate and run the tren ? i have enough enanthate to go twelve weeks at 500 and week where should i place the tren?
    I would try it and see if sides occur myself.
    Funny, back in the day we ran Para with Deca all the time without a second thought...never had a Problem....now there are all these concerns.
    In fact, Test/Para/Deca was probably one of if not the most popular stack around my area....never heard of anyone lactating
    TSW

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    Aint nothin' 600-800mg of B-6 won't take care of.
    Pheedno turned me onto a few Test results from some Lab studies showing B-6 to work as well, and many times better than Bromo, with none of the Bromo's side effects.
    Plus it's a HELLAVA lot cheaper!
    I will be running EQ with Tren , along with 200mg of Deca for Joint maintainence...I did this last year for the first time with no significant sides whatsoever....but that's me.
    TSW
    I'm aware of that as well,am I glad you posted that.this board can be too conservative at times.I find nyself falling in that trap also at times.

maybe a dumb question just looked it up quiock but what is b6

vitamin..at your local pharamcy

Vitamin B-6 aids in the formation of Red Blood Cells, and in the function of all body, brain, and nerve cells, and also helps to metabolize Proteins.
    It also stops lactation when PG/PL levels get too high.
    TSW

vitamin..at your local pharamcy
    Yep, i get mine right off the shelf in the Vitamin section at my local Wally World.."Spring Valley" brand - Cheap and effective.
    TSW

thanks guys i think i am gonna add it with the precautions u guys gave me keep the deca in and add the b6

I'm aware of that as well,am I glad you posted that.this board can be too conservative at times.I find nyself falling in that trap also at times.
    I agree with the too conservative thing. Something simple as Nacin can help with the HDL/LDL ratios. There is a new medication out for it. I forget what it is called but all it is is a prescription dose Niacin. The non flushing version. Not to get off subject.

In defense of the "Hyperconservativism" at AR, you gotta remember that a huge sight like AR has up to 10 times the recruits on any given day than most boards...more prople means more "young" people" where experience is at times minimal, so a conservative stand is a safe stand for the board.
    Once you been around a while, you'll get used to seeing what is a "Safe" reply, and what is a realistic reply aimed at more experience user's.
    TSW

Thread Information