remi is offline New Member

Question first cycle help.....

i am on my 2nd week of d-bol russian taking 20mg/d, and weight 80kg already ( put on 5 kilos in two weeks ), growing everyday, my biceps are getting huge. I plan to do a 10 week cycle with the weekends off to give a rest to my liver. I need to cut ( burn some fat ),should i take t3 with clen in the last 4 weeks, or is it better to do the full cycle and then a cutting cycle afterwards, or just keep taking it along together? I have the Nolva at hand in case of Gyno. This is my first cycle so i just plan to do an oral cycle. Also can we take creatina pos cycle?.
    Thnx

bubbathegut is offline Member
    oral only cycles are not for beginners although it is easier to swallow a pill than to inject, i would have to advise not to do it, unless u dont mind having a liver that doesnt work when u get older.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    you are going to lose all of it when you come off.

oral only cycles are not a permanent type of gain that you get with injectable since the exit period is much faster.

basically your body will crash and then you will feel weak and unmotivated.

maybe you will keep everything, but time and time again this type of cycle is proven not to be anything but temporary.

stick around and read up about how you can make your next cycle a good one that you won't end up losing all your gains from.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by remi
    i am on my 2nd week of d-bol russian taking 20mg/d, and weight 80kg already ( put on 5 kilos in two weeks ), growing everyday, my biceps are getting huge. I plan to do a 10 week cycle with the weekends off to give a rest to my liver. I need to cut ( burn some fat ),should i take t3 with clen in the last 4 weeks, or is it better to do the full cycle and then a cutting cycle afterwards, or just keep taking it along together? I have the Nolva at hand in case of Gyno. This is my first cycle so i just plan to do an oral cycle. Also can we take creatina pos cycle?.
    Thnx

hey, err 20mg/d reasonably low dosage so you're ok, but one thing i would say is dbol shouldnt be used for longer periods than 4-6 weeks, so scrap your 10 wk plan, and as previoously said you're more than likely to lose 90% if not 100% of the gains yoi get from dbol.

If you wanna use AAS and dbol specifically back it with an injectable such as test

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    gotta have some test in there and d-bol only cycles pretty much suckk seeing you lose almost everything. normally dbol is only taken during the first 4 weeks in a cycle to jump start some growth. stop the cycle now, find some clomid, buy some tribulus, and read up for a better cycle

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by remi
    Thnx

oh boy

Thread Information