Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Equipoise or Deca?

I posted a thread like this before but it seemed to have disappeared when those minor problems were going on.

Goal.....Quality lean keepable gains. Less sides. Better all around.

12 week cycle
    With Test of course.

Which is better EQ or Deca ?

People with experience with both please. No educated guesses.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    EQ all day........
    No chance of deca gyno,less bloat,IMO better gain retention.....Ive used both...

ST240 is offline Junior Member
    this is what i want to know too. But if i were you id throw in 200-100mg deca per week for joint support . What kind of eq dose would go well with 500mg of test cyp per week?

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ST240
    this is what i want to know too. But if i were you id throw in 200-100mg deca per week for joint support . What kind of eq dose would go well with 500mg of test cyp per week?
    agree about the deca.
    I say about 400 mg of eq.weekly

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    and stop one week short of the test i think .
    Thats what the experts here have teach me,and has worked.

Contrary to popular belief, Deca and Eq are completely different gears, both have a high gain retention rate, but that's where it ends.
    Since your goals read "Quality "lean" keepable gains" I'd say EQ since water ret. will be minimal. But EQ needs to be Ran very high, and very long, or it's a waste IMO.
    However if you're talking "gains" only, Deca is your winner...Hands Down.
    I am running both right now with zero sides on 600mg of B-6, 10mg Nolva, and .5 ml L-Dex.
    TSW

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    though i like both in the last couple years i have been using EQ instead of Deca because of the bloat although it has never been that bad for me. As for as deca goes for joint support i know it is supposed to help but my experience and i have done deca many times over the last nine years and it has never helped me with joint problems.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    though i like both in the last couple years i have been using EQ instead of Deca because of the bloat although it has never been that bad for me. As for as deca goes for joint support i know it is supposed to help but my experience and i have done deca many times over the last nine years and it has never helped me with joint problems.
    That is a very interesting topic. I have had 3 or 4 people tell me that Deca doesn't really do much for their joints, which astounds me because it does wonders for me, and it makes me wonder why it works for some and not others...I once thought it was the guys that retain more water received the most benefit, until I met a guy that just won't "bloat" that said the same thing.
    Works for me though.
    TSW

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    I am running both right now with zero sides on 600mg of B-6, 10mg Nolva, and .5 ml L-Dex.
    TSW
    LOL...your grocery bill must be murder.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    also EQ has a was shorter detection time

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    LOL...your grocery bill must be murder.
    lol...it is, that the only down side so far though, if you can keep the Progesterone/Prolactin issues at bay, it's actually a very complimentry stack.
    TSW

Da Bull is offline Banned
    lol...it is, that the only down side so far though, if you can keep the Progesterone/Prolactin issues at bay, it's actually a very complimentry stack.
    TSW
    Yep..I'm running them side by side in my upcoming cycle as well.I'm just going to drop the deca at week 12,but the EQ will go to wk 28 or so.All with other goodies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yep..I'm running them side by side in my upcoming cycle as well.I'm just going to drop the deca at week 12,but the EQ will go to wk 28 or so.All with other goodies as well.
    Yep, that pretty close to how I'm doin' it as well...I'm about to drop the Deca down to just 200mg weekly for joint maintainence, but up my EQ to 800mg, and add Fina/Var....with Test of course
    TSW

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Equipoise has less sides, one being less aromization.which means less fat and water retention. And has just as good of collagen synthesis rate. And cross linking integrity.

Here is a post from another site

Nandrolone , popularly known as Deca , is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

3. DECA is progestin it must be fought with anti-progestins

4. Use of Nolvadex and Arimidex will help, but only by reducing ER stimulation.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Equipoise has less sides, one being less aromization.which means less fat and water retention. And has just as good of collagen synthesis rate. And cross linking integrity.

Nandrolone , popularly known as Deca , is a classified as a progestin. Deca derives many of its benefits from its progestenic nature: including, but not limited to, increase IM fat storage and increased fluid retention in the joints from glucocorticoid(GC) stimulation.

Deca is the most widely used form of prescription contraception in the first world. Deca is superior to testosterone as a form of birth control because its progestenic effects which result in rapid onset of azoospermia. Progestins are used similarly in women, progestins given to women in birth control pills and other drugs such as norgestrel and norethidrone are classified as 19-nor-testosterone or 19 nor- progesterone derivatives. Natural progesterone plays an important role in sexual arousal- affecting GABA to a considerable extent. The addition of progestins like deca which compete with progesterone and decrease its production may result in drastically reduced sexual arousal. Interestingly enough, the chemical castration of sex offenders, is acheived through the use of a 19-nortestosterone derivative.

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

Good Post Interesting reading!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

In short

1. DECA dick is real

2. DECA does cause Gyno

Good post, would also add that EQ dick can be real for some to. Recommend not to do it alone and to supplement test every time.

I just have EQ experience and I love it, the longer on the better, doing 14 weeks with 15 weeks test e.

hammerhead is offline Member
    My favorite stack is 500 mg/week each of testoviron and eq for 12 weeks and proviron or arimidex the whole cycle.

The only other stack I do is 400 mg/week deca and 500 mg/wk sustenon with d-bol the first 4 weeks - proviron or arimidex throughout for 10 weeks.

Deca gives me more strength and size but I retain more fat too. eq is a harder leaner gain. i'd have to use winstrol with deca/sustenon to get the same hard cut look and feel.

deca does wonders for my joints. i've actually added deca to my eq/test cycles just for the joint relief. not everyone notices this effect though.

deca does shut down my natural production harder too and takes longer to get over. that's another reason eq wins in my book.

The only thing I hate about eq is that it takes 5 or 6 weeks to kick in whereas deca takes 3 or 4. the big downside to eq being such a long ester is it also takes a long time to get out of your system so you end up doing long cycles and being shut down for that long takes a long off-time to recover.

I vote for Boldenone .

Contrary to popular belief, Deca and Eq are
    However if you're talking "gains" only, Deca is your winner...Hands Down.
    TSW
    600mg of b-6 per day?!?!?!

jesus man i heard anything over 200mg can be very toxic

so i was looking for keepable mass: i have these options

500mg test enan/cyp per week 11 weeks
    35mg d-bol for first 4 weeks

WITH

350mg deca per week
    or
    200mg deca per week + 400mg eq per week
    or
    500 eq per week

which would yield more KEEPABLE mass.

On a side note, it is VERY had for me to get any form of l-dex, so can i get away with like 200mg B-6, 20 mg nolva ED?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u can get l-dex from a research site. very easy and reliable

I have yet to do a Deca and Equipoise cycle together. But just recently a guru from another site strongly recomended it to me.

I am currently on this cycle
    800mgs of testosterone cypionate E/W
    400mgs of Deca Deconate E/w
    Anadrol 50mgs for the first 25 days or so.
    Im useing propionate to start and end my cycle
    This is a 12 weeker. And at week 7 so far I have gained 30lbs to date(Some being fat). Still have 5 more weeks to go so this should be a good one!!!!!

I use Deca or Equipoise In any cycle that I do!!! Wouldnt have it any other way.

I just read your post scottp999 yeah I cant tell people enough on here that choosing a cycle with out Test first of all is a bad decision, At least take some type of androgen with all mostly Anabolic compounds, Deca , Equipoise ,ect....

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i really like deca and eq together... but i digress.

LozGod- I would run the eq without deca with what your goals are. lean, keepable gains are what eq is made for.

id run it no less than 12 weeks, but personally, i wouldnt run it less than 14 weeks at 600 mgs.

Thread Information