patman is offline New Member

Question Workout Schedule for Mass Building

Hey everyone,

I"m currently doing a mass building cycle which conists of
    DBbol 10mg 3/day
    300Mg Deca /week
    300Mg Sustanton /week
    300Mg Equipoise /week

(I've built up to these dosages of course)

Anyway, I was wondering how often many of you hit the gym during this phase. Currently I'm on a 6 day routine but am worried about not getting enough rest.
    Basically I'm doing the standard two body part per session deal (i.e. Back/Bi's, Peck's/Tri's, Legs/Shoulders...lather, rinse, repeat)

Any thoughts, suggestions, or routine enhancements would be greatly appreicated!

Thanks
    -P

somedude247 is offline Member
    U prob should be using more test bro....I would personally use at least 500 MG while on your cycle.

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    I agree w/ somedude. Raise your test to 500mg and your eq to 500mg. How long are you running this cycle?

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    I train 6 days a weeks too (sometimes 5 but not likely). I havent noticed any problems with overtraining, however, i split my routine different than yours. I do one bodypart a day (1-chest,2-back,3-bis/tris,4-delts,5-legs). This way i found works best for me and allows ample rest for each bodypart, so 6 days a week is not overtraining for me.

As for your cycle, i do agree that your test should be bumped up. Test should be run 100mg over the deca and eq. Happy growing bro.

Great suggestions!

Ya I'm slowly bringing the test up, I usually have to take a bit more time with that as I am prone to acne breakouts (gotta let the body get a little used to it first), but ya the plan is to get the test up to 500mg, I was unaware however that its a good idea to keep the test 100mg over the deca and eq.

To answer your other questions I'm running this cycle for 8-10 weeks. (I'm on the dbol for 4 weeks only) Followed by a cutting cycle (Winstrol , anadrol -50, etc) then a recovery cycle (HCG , etc.)

Thanks again for the feedback! Any other info is greatly appreciated!
    -P

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patman
    Great suggestions!

Ya I'm slowly bringing the test up, I usually have to take a bit more time with that as I am prone to acne breakouts (gotta let the body get a little used to it first), but ya the plan is to get the test up to 500mg, I was unaware however that its a good idea to keep the test 100mg over the deca and eq.

To answer your other questions I'm running this cycle for 8-10 weeks. (I'm on the dbol for 4 weeks only) Followed by a cutting cycle (Winstrol , anadrol -50, etc) then a recovery cycle (HCG , etc.)

Thanks again for the feedback! Any other info is greatly appreciated!
    -P
    Nolva is anti-acne for a cycle... whenever I take some it clears up lots of the acne fast and its a good anti-gyno drug too. 500 mg of test generally is enough to avoid sexual dysfunction... even if deca goes up to 600 mg, 500 mg of testosterone is still sufficient to maintain a decent sex drive...

As far as blaming testosterone on acne... well ALL the steroids can cause an acne out break... once you do some hormones you monkey up your natural balance even if just temporary so deca, EQ, others also can bring out acne outbreaks... I dont think holding yourself back on test has done anything to spare you of acne. Actually you will find starting and mid cycles are not the acne problem... its when you end your cycle and go OFF steroids when the real big time acne problems come... they also stick around 2-3 sometimes up to 5 months after your cycle ended.

Also I dont know where you get your information but anadrol-50 is NOT a cutting drug... man that is like the granddaddy of water bloat, puffyness... anadrol is all 100% DHT so if acne and hair loss are a problem for you, anadrol will exaggerate these problems out worst then ANYTHING else. Also if nothing else gives you roid rage ... anadrol WILL. Also Winstrol is extremely dangerous... 7 out of 10 guys that use Winstrol end up with bone and joint injurys (bursitus, tendenitus, etc) because it drys out all the lubrication in your joints. Severe permanent damage to knees, elbows and rotator cuffs on shoulders are common place with winstrol.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 05-30-2004 at 12:51 PM.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Up the test to atleast 500mg a week and you will be fine.

As far as a good mass workout the one I can say is the best of the best IMO is BigKev's mass workout. Do a search for it and try it out. A lot of bro's have used it and liked it a lot. He was good for somthing after all.

Happy growing!

Thanks again everyone. One quick correction in my previous post I said Anadrol -50 cuz I'm stupid I meant to say Anavar ...guess I'm still not quite awake yet. I will watch out for overexcertion while on Winstrol , I've heard the same things so I'll definately be careful. Any other gotcha's I should watch out for with Anavar?

Anyway, thanks again for the great feedback.

I'll give your suggestions a try and keep you posted. I can't tell you what a relief it is to find a great group of folks that I can talk openly with about my quest for size!

-P

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patman
    Thanks again everyone. One quick correction in my previous post I said Anadrol -50 cuz I'm stupid I meant to say Anavar ...guess I'm still not quite awake yet. I will watch out for overexcertion while on Winstrol , I've heard the same things so I'll definately be careful. Any other gotcha's I should watch out for with Anavar?

Anyway, thanks again for the great feedback.

I'll give your suggestions a try and keep you posted. I can't tell you what a relief it is to find a great group of folks that I can talk openly with about my quest for size!

-P
    You need to run the test through this time period also, then go into Nolva, Clomid PCT afterwards if you really want to do it like that.

Thread Information