Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    musclehead1 is offline Member
    the guy didnt use the words "will u sell me roids" he said "good stuff" that can be taken many ways he could jus say that i was askin for better protein/creatine/glut. etc etc... find out his name call the local cop shop ask for him there if u wanna jus make sure (this probably wont work though).

...ask to speak with the manager of the new club that u go to and tell him that he is askin the members for steroids and that u dont want to be in an environment that is "drug" related ...if u complaain about it enough im sure management will do sumthin about this guy ...my advise dont sell outside your circle that is if u do sell.

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    people are people...weather cops or not.Just from my own experience i can tell you i am friends with 2 cops.

One is a 130lb tuff guy who walks with his arms way out and thinks his **** dosnt stink.His dad is a Lt. and he deff has some kind of superiority complex.He's really more of a friend of a friend...he dosnt say to much about us smokin bud , just stays away....but anything harder i wouldnt dare let him know.

2nd guy is a big guy , bout 6'6" and cool as hell.We used to work out together and he told me about his juicing experienes before i even considered doing it.Gone out and got drunk a few times , know them both since i was very young.

My point is dont trust anyone , cop or not.

But i think a cop would have a better approach than this guy did anywho.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    EX. I am Tim Pieceof**** I am an undercover police officer. .

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro don't admit **** to this guy - deny - deny - deny ---- if you don't know anyone never say **** there are a lot of good Bros behind bars because they shot off their maouths to the wrong people JMO

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I don't think it's a moral fault either. But i do think that if you're going to do it you should accept the risks and if you get caught the blame goes on no one but yourself.

I believe that a dealing with a snitch or a cop is a mistake or accident. Like someone running a red light and crashing in to my car. I knew the risks that getting in to my car that someone might run a red light, but I'm not taking the blame. If they werent' running lights I wouldn't get hit, and if snitches wouldn't be the lowest form of human life then they wouldn't snitch and the police could earn their pay.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i didnt read all of this post just the 1st...and heres my 2 cents...

gyms are loaded with snitches...i know of one guy at my gym that pays for his cycles by threatining to rat guys out, then bargins for 3 vilas of test and some winny, or something like that...

i would never sell to anyone i knew face to face...i would never buy face to face...if you do it online you can be safer about it, not 100% safe, but atleast you can take pre-caitions...no precautions can be made when you hand over cash and you get ambushed by the feds!

just from my experience you can tell who to trust and who not to...and of the 100's of people i know personally i only trust maybe 3 of them 100%...never sell in a gym...JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    i didnt read all of this post just the 1st...and heres my 2 cents...

gyms are loaded with snitches...i know of one guy at my gym that pays for his cycles by threatining to rat guys out, then bargins for 3 vilas of test and some winny, or something like that...

I would make that guy some homebrew.

I would make that guy some homebrew.
    lol..everyone still thinks im natty even though ive gone from 175 to 215 in about 10months...lol

but yep ive got some test e and deca with 15%ba and 3%bb and no hormone coming right up...lol..ouch on the ba

lol..everyone still thinks im natty even though ive gone from 175 to 215 in about 10months...lol

but yep ive got some test e and deca with 15%ba and 3%bb and no hormone coming right up...lol..ouch on the ba

Yeah that should hold 0mg/ml of Test.

Anybody that's experienced knows never buy from the guy at the gym anyway. I learned my lesson. His advice corresponds to his supply and bottom line.

Yeah that should hold 0mg/ml of Test.

Anybody that's experienced knows never buy from the guy at the gym anyway. I learned my lesson. His advice corresponds to his supply and bottom line.
    yeah i see no problem with that ratio

the only thing good i can think of seeling at a gym is you could get 100 for a bottle of prop

200 for a vial of enth

and 200 for some deca

and 1$ a pop for some d-bol

...what a bargin

yeah i see no problem with that ratio

the only thing good i can think of seeling at a gym is you could get 100 for a bottle of prop

200 for a vial of enth

and 200 for some deca

and 1$ a pop for some d-bol

...what a bargin
    OK OK my last post on this thread unless someone attacks my stance on snitches and undercover police. Even though I am cheap and easy I don't want to be called a thread whore.

My first cycle I got from the guy at the gym. I paid $400 for 20ml of Sustanon 250, and 50 50mg Dbols. Ready for the funny part..........They were IP. When I asked the guy should I take some Nolvadex he said no you don't need any more stress on your liver, that stuff is a waste of money.

palequail is offline Banned
    You know what I don't care if a cop knows I"m on juice. how is he going to prove that???? If I don't have it in my possion and I'm not selling it then they are **** out of luck....Who cares...I'd just talk to him but He can't do anything to you..

Quote Originally Posted by palequail
    You know what I don't care if a cop knows I"m on juice. how is he going to prove that???? If I don't have it in my possion and I'm not selling it then they are **** out of luck....Who cares...I'd just talk to him but He can't do anything to you..
    not a smart move IMO...you could get your house searched and poped that way...why would you want anyone in law enforcement to know you actively participate in illegal activity...your not a smart idividual if you would really take pride in doing this....the smart thing is "deny till you die"...youll last the longest that way IMO...

not a smart move IMO...you could get your house searched and poped that way...why would you want anyone in law enforcement to know you actively participate in illegal activity...your not a smart idividual if you would really take pride in doing this....the smart thing is "deny till you die"...youll last the longest that way IMO...

Well that is one way to approach it but in all honesty I don't know of anyone who has gotten busted due to the fact that they said they took stuff. If you are a dealer they will come after you..Plain and Simple. If I told a cop I have smoked pot before then is he gonna arrest me??? Highly doubtful.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you should brag about your steroid use ....but for me I don't care....maybe it will get me in trouble...maybe not....we will see. I just don't care to lie about my lifestyle....it is who I am and plan to stay.

Basically you shoulnd't try to help him out but I don't think it will matter if you tell him that you have taken stuff....just say you get it from a doctor...what will he do then????

Well that is one way to approach it but in all honesty I don't know of anyone who has gotten busted due to the fact that they said they took stuff. If you are a dealer they will come after you..Plain and Simple. If I told a cop I have smoked pot before then is he gonna arrest me??? Highly doubtful.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you should brag about your steroid use....but for me I don't care....maybe it will get me in trouble...maybe not....we will see. I just don't care to lie about my lifestyle....it is who I am and plan to stay.

Well he is trying to buy some from him, thats the problem. I tell people I use them if I think they are gonna be open to the info. Those people are few and far between IMO though.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you should brag about your steroid use ....but for me I don't care....maybe it will get me in trouble...maybe not....we will see. I just don't care to lie about my lifestyle....it is who I am and plan to stay.

Basically you shoulnd't try to help him out but I don't think it will matter if you tell him that you have taken stuff....just say you get it from a doctor...what will he do then????
    well im not gonna knock your opinion...but i will re-itterate to others that this is absolutely not the best way to live the lifestyle we live...i dont deny to people i trust but i would never meet a guy at the gym and come right out and say what i do and how i got there...not gonna happen...$hit is very hot these days...dealers, and users are getting poped everyday...had a very good guy go down just about 3 weeks ago that i would have never guessed would have happened too...luck of the draw i guess

Well he is trying to buy some from him, thats the problem. I tell people I use them if I think they are gonna be open to the info. Those people are few and far between IMO though.

Yeah I understand. Of all the people that know I juice in my gym if they approached me and wanted a hook up more than likely I would say no...because I don't know them well enough...that is where you get in trouble..but personal use isn't a big issue...IMO.

well im not gonna knock your opinion...but i will re-itterate to others that this is absolutely not the best way to live the lifestyle we live...i dont deny to people i trust but i would never meet a guy at the gym and come right out and say what i do and how i got there...not gonna happen...$hit is very hot these days...dealers, and users are getting poped everyday...had a very good guy go down just about 3 weeks ago that i would have never guessed would have happened too...luck of the draw i guess

No it totally is a crazy industry nowadays. Some DEA agents just joined my gym from what I heard from the big boys.....now would I talk to them...sure why not...but hooking them up with info about a source...NO way....

Also most of the guys that ask me are already talking lots of stuff so I don't feel very uncomfortable...but yeah if some scranny idiot wanted drugs I'd probably deny it and talk about training and diet...

SuffocateX is offline Junior Member
    I hate police officers of any kind. They use illegal substances themselves, but then arrest others who are doing exactly what they are. The laws in this country give pigs way to much leniency (sp?). I am sick and tired of that. Cops shouldn't use gear. Cops should go to hell imo. In a very fast and painfull way.

Quote Originally Posted by SuffocateX
    I hate police officers of any kind. They use illegal substances themselves, but then arrest others who are doing exactly what they are. The laws in this country give pigs way to much leniency (sp?). I am sick and tired of that. Cops shouldn't use gear. Cops should go to hell imo. In a very fast and painfull way.

If you were a woman I would ask you to marry me.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    You're just parnoid. Just because he is a clean cut black man doesnt mean he's a cop. If you dont tell him anything, he wont know anything. Be cool

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    bro just be safe. like someone else already said, a few extra bucks isn't worth the jail time. and face it, you don't wanna be like all these other drug addicts selling their illicit recreational drugs so they can support their own raging habit. were bodybuilders, not crackheads.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    This is not directed at lozgod, but to the original poster. Selling drugs is just like driving drunk i think. If you don't do it, you can't hurt yourself or anyone else. If you do, you're taking a risk. Whether or not the benefits outweight the consequences is up to you, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that it's only a matter of time before something happens.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Lozgod you are correct if the cop or a CI has numerous buys previously. If itsallmental has NEVER sold any to anyone in the past then he is clear as long as he asks if the guy is a cop or not. I understand where you are coming from your EX and it is legit but I was under the impression that itsallmental has NEVER sold to anyone before. Just like your last post of suspicion of selling. If he has sold before then maybe this guy might be a cop or a CI. I like what Chris Adams said also, Don't do it and you won't get in trouble, end of friggin story.

Mullhar is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Lozgod you are correct if the cop or a CI has numerous buys previously. If itsallmental has NEVER sold any to anyone in the past then he is clear as long as he asks if the guy is a cop or not. I understand where you are coming from your EX and it is legit but I was under the impression that itsallmental has NEVER sold to anyone before. Just like your last post of suspicion of selling. If he has sold before then maybe this guy might be a cop or a CI. I like what Chris Adams said also, Don't do it and you won't get in trouble, end of friggin story.
    The cops DO NOT have to tell you that they are a cop, they can lie all they want and it won't change anything in court. You must be a divorce lawyer or something if you don't know that. I asked my lawyer that exact question and he said that whole thing about cops having to say yes is BS. Here is one link (of many) that explains that cops can and will lie to you about anything. It even says that cops can take illegal drugs with you to "prove" that they aren't the police. The page also has some other useful advice about dealing with the cops.
    http://civilliberty.about.com/cs/pol...a/LE072503.htm

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ive been going to this new gym for about 3 weeks now. its nice, has every single piece of equipment i need plus more, saunas, pools, all that nonsence i dont need. im not the biggest person in the gym but im a good size.im 5'10 205 lbs with a 8% bodyfat, i have chicken legs though.i am all upper body which doesnt bother me much.there are a few guys in there pushing 250+ lbs doing behing the neck military's with 275, bigger than me.

so i was going through my usual back routine today, do my deads, etc etc etc.im all ready to go and i had my head phones on.so i take them off and go inside the bathroom and just throw some water on my face cuzz it feels good.as i walk back out i see someone lookin at me so i say "whatsup" and just keep walkin. i go to grab my stuff and leave and he starts to ask how i got to where i am now. so i explain the diet bull****, training, taking me years blah blah blah and he starts to throw in a discussion about roids and genetics. so i act like i dont know what he's talkin about but i heard him say something like, "ya its almost impossible to bench more than 315 naturally, and deadlift 400", when he saw me an hour ago doing 495 on deads for reps. so i said "where are you trying to go with this?". he says "im just lookin for the good stuff bro". this guy is african american but he's clean cut, in my area theres alot of african americans but few that use good manners and are clean cut. so i was like "i dont know what your talkin about" and i just leave.

should i be worried about this guy?im kinda worried that i might have some cops coming on to me but im not sure if he's a cop.maybe i should have 1 of my friends talk to him about it and act like they dont know me?what should i do fellaz?

if u do hook him up.. ask him if hes a cop or anything of the sort... if he says no and he is.. u get away scott free... its call entrapment!

Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    if u do hook him up.. ask him if hes a cop or anything of the sort... if he says no and he is.. u get away scott free... its call entrapment!

LMAO!!!! You must of only read the original post. Read the whole thread.

legend is offline Associate Member
    :spudnikc6 do yourself a favor and just stay away from the guy. if he's a cop he's got nothing on you and if he is just a loud mouth jackass, then you did yourself the favor of him thinking your his friend and wanting to talk to you all the time. and if he keeps bothering you tell him your gay and want to **** him in the ass. hopefully he won't take you up on your offer.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

Cool

I dont know Guys
    I have been going to the same GYM for 3 yrs now.
    And still have not found a sourse there.I 47 Yrs old and the old guy.
    I do work out with a few guys that do use AS .Cant help but to see that they do.
    I also hear a lots of cops talking shop to at the Gym.
    I have not found a spourse at the gym ( Becuse I the old guy???)
    Some of the young guys do tell me that they hope to be in as in good of Health as I am.
    Its a hard call to to hook up with some one you realy dont know
    Work out with this guy for a while to see what it is ,he is up to.
    I did find a source out of the Gym and have gotten riped off..
    Sucks shooting oil for 8 weeks I know becuse I did it..
    I do Eat right sleep right and work out hard so I know it was S#$#@
    Some one has given you a chance so be carfull Spend some time with the guy
    You should Know in time if we is on the up and up

Also I know Spelling sucks I Have had little Schooling

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    If he talks to you again, just tell him you are there to workout only, you don't like to give workout advice and you don't know anything about what he is talking about. If he persists, find another gym. Posts like this are more evidence of how nice a well equipped home gym can save you a hassle.

sp9
    Cold Stone, Ever watch Ronnie Coleman in "The Unbelievable" video? Come on man, here's a 320lb guy with no bodyfat sitting in the briefing room of the Arlington police station as a police officer. He is by definintion an illegal drug user and a sworn officer, its obvious to all around him and yet these guys are going to go out and get all happy about busting someone with one joint?

I think what palequail is saying is that people that are smart and have common sense can tell, they are still going to have to prove it and if you don't have it in your possession, just seeing your size is not justification for a search warrant.
    Last edited by scottp999; 05-31-2004 at 09:27 AM.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    This is the biggest misunderstanding ever. Lets get this straight police officers are allowed to lie to you. They can say they are not a cop even when they are. Thinking otherwise is just foolish.

sp9
    This is a great article on cops and how they can lie to you:

http://www.stopftaa.org/downloads/dealing_police.pdf

An outtake.

Infiltrators and Informants
    Undercover cops sometimes infiltrate political organizations. They can lie about being cops even if asked directly. Undercover cops can even break the law (narcs get hazard pay for doing drugs as part of their cover) and
    encourage others to do so as well. This is not legally entrapment.
    Last edited by scottp999; 05-31-2004 at 09:24 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    This thread is WAY too complicated.

You got asked by a LOUD mouth about something that you are not comfortable with. You don't know **** from shinola about roids and tell him so, unless he can prove otherwise.

Be polite, but firm. He is talking to the wrong address.

End of case. No more contact. End of story.

Keep going, he can entrap you, lie to you, whatever he wants so long as it will not be the KEY to his case.

Be polite and just ignore him and he don't get ****.

Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    Cold Stone, Ever watch Ronnie Coleman in "The Unbelievable" video? Come on man, here's a 320lb guy with no bodyfat sitting in the briefing room of the Arlington police station as a police officer. He is by definintion an illegal drug user and a sworn officer, its obvious to all around him and yet these guys are going to go out and get all happy about busting someone with one joint?

I think what palequail is saying is that people that are smart and have common sense can tell, they are still going to have to prove it and if you don't have it in your possession, just seeing your size is not justification for a search warrant.
    once again, thats your opinion and your entitled to it...I myself will keep my fukkin mouth shut to avoid any chance of haveing my ass busted...just seems a little more logical to me...

sp9
    once again, thats your opinion and your entitled to it...I myself will keep my fukkin mouth shut to avoid any chance of haveing my ass busted...just seems a little more logical to me...
    No disagreement there, just saying the physical give aways to people that know their stuff are not probable cause for anything. That's why this guy may be fishing around for our AR member to give him a little more to go on. Before I knew anything about roids I watched one of my friends blow up 60lbs in 2.5 years. I could tell his blood pressure was through the roof, lots of water retention, acne, he kept his mouth shut about what he was doing but I knew and so did almost everyone else.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Im a paranoid myself. But I have had simular things happen to me. When I do deadlifts at my gym everyone watches , its kind of like having my own personal cheer leaders, but they are guys. When these guys see someone moving massive wieght. They sometimes get ballsy and ask about getting roids. I do the same go on about supplements and ****. My last workout partner was a cop. And he is who I got my gear from it was actually my first source that didnt only carry mexican donkey gear.

But now I have a natural lifting partner, He knows what im taking and still when people from other gyms come in to talk me. He'll ask them if they know where to get roids just for the hell of it. He stupid, and it anoys me. I know hes not a cop, just a dumb ****.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information