Tankass is offline Senior Member

MODS and Members Please Post!

I am throwing together a website with lists of scammers. I will need as many as you all have. Once the site is up I will make it so you can enter it all yourself. This site will also contain many useful links for newbies. I have been researching for god knows how long and I will post all sites that have helped me along the way.
    Thanks in advance.

-g

Mike Guest
    suggestion - you dont want just anyone posting scammers without someone with credibility verifying it first - I have seen antsy newbies call scammer too early and it can really fuck up a guys rep/business

just a thought

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I agree with Mike aka GOD on this one. Try and make it in a way so that only the mods/vets from this forum and other forums can access it directly. Others then could only view the lists.

Up to you.

righton is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Terinox
    [B]I agree with Mike aka GOD on this one. Try and make it in a way so that only the mods/vets from this forum and other forums can access it directly. Others then could only view the lists.

Thats the right way to go.

G-S Guest
    Yes. Some of us have no idea who is a scammer or not, without first asking a few of the "big guns" around here.

OK. I agree with all of you. Would you all find this useful? I want some input before I put he time into this. Thanx

43 VIEWS AND NO POSTS! COME ON YOU PEOPLE! THIS IS TO HELP EVERYONE!

Ironweb is offline Member
    Yes this would be very useful if done right. It is hard enough doing what we do and scammers make it even harder. Scammers suck period. I would make sure that people who are "in the know" have the final say in anything. The last thing you want to do is bring harm to an honest person. JMO

Yes I know. This is why I need a MODS opinion since they have the final say on me posting it.

ptbyjason Guest
    get in touch with me bro, me and another member are already working on this exact same thing. We are having a meeting later this month to finish up the details and then it is being taken to a programmer to help us integrate it straight into this board so that only the mods and myself can enter in names. We could always use more help.

Thread Information