Terinox is offline The One & Only

A Cheezy Cycle...What Do You Think ?

Me and my friend have been thinking of different cycles for our first cycle we do.

Two things you should consider first before you judge this cycle and before you suggest othe cycles. First of all, we can't put on far too much size, becase not only will it be real obvious we are using steroids , it will also cause stretch marks to appear, really fast, and really bad. Second of all, we don't have that much money, so this one looks kinda okay as a first cycle:

Weeks 1-10 = Sus250 @ 250mg/week
    Weeks 8-12 = Winny V @ 25mg/day

And of course, clomid and nolvadex on hand. Would the clomid come in week 13 ? or 15? I know Winny has a short half life doesn't it? Don't need to wait that long before Clomid?

What do you think for a first cycle? Any other kind of suggestion (adding/removing) is welcome, knock yourselves out. Basically we are trying to figure out the perfect first cycle that gives you strength, and good keepable 10 pounds, but not too expensive and not too noticable and not too many stretch marks!!!

ROFL

Kinda picky huh?

Mike Guest
    Looks fine to me - the only thing I would suggest however, if you are looking for 10 keepable lbs - is that you consider bumping the sus to 500/wk.

Start milk thistle about amonth before your winny atleast - and end atleast a month after.

Start clomid mid wk 13.

With this cycle I would not worry too much about putting o too many pounds - winny will keep you from looking too bloated and you will gain an overall nice few lbs that wont be inconceivably natural

good luck

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    i seriously dont think theres anything wrong with that cycle,

you can still grow and get some nice gains, some of my friends do that kind of cycles

Great! Thnx a lot for the info, I will tell my friend, and we'll get things under way

bump

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    It would be OK. Try 250mg every 5 days if you don't want to do 500mg/week.

JC54321 is offline New Member
    yea, if it is your first time that will probably suprise you. Nice and simple just get need a lot of calories for size

Thread Information