capone_22 is offline Junior Member

russian dbol (black writing)

hey everone, I have some russian dbol by AKPUXUH. Strips of 10 and look similar to some of the pics posted. My question is, mine have the black/dark blue writing on the back instead of the ligter blue? Have any of you used this? Ive sen some with the darker writing, i'm assumin these are real??? suggestions? i'll post a pic when i get home.
    thanks

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i will check when i get off work....

pic of the dbol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails russian dbol (black writing)-dbol.jpg  

bubbathegut is offline Member
    the old russian d-bol has the light blue writing the new d-bol has black and/or dark blue writing...

thanks man...

raven411 is offline New Member
    Its real, I only have russian dbol , because I get it everytime I go there and I can email you a picture of the box that I have if you like. I have been getting it for years, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by capone_22
    hey everone, I have some russian dbol by AKPUXUH. Strips of 10 and look similar to some of the pics posted. My question is, mine have the black/dark blue writing on the back instead of the ligter blue? Have any of you used this? Ive sen some with the darker writing, i'm assumin these are real??? suggestions? i'll post a pic when i get home.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raven411
    Its real, I only have russian dbol, because I get it everytime I go there and I can email you a picture of the box that I have if you like. I have been getting it for years, good stuff.
    sounds good thanks... but you don't have to email me the box cause i only have the blisters... i think it was easier to pack so they removed the box.
    Just curious, is the price majorly cheap if you buy straight from russia? must be a helluva deal!

Having bought it just recently, I paid about $7.45 for a box of 100 5mg pills, just like you have. Roids are very cheap there but you have to have a keen eye for the fakes but since I do it in person, I can tell one a mile away.

sounds good thanks... but you don't have to email me the box cause i only have the blisters... i think it was easier to pack so they removed the box.
    Just curious, is the price majorly cheap if you buy straight from russia? must be a helluva deal!

hammerhead is offline Member
    8 bucks a box - I hate you. i'm getting ripped off.

I do like getting vodka for a dollar a bottle though. russia is cool is some ways!

it's pronounced "akreekeen" in russian - that brand name is written in cyrillic - "Акрихин" to be exact - I don't know if that will show up in Russian or not but I typed it in russian. It is the best **** d-bol in the world !!!!

I've not seen the dark blue before so i'm glad to learn about it up front. Thanks guys.

hammerhead is offline Member
    oh and btw I can get a large pizza and a bottle of vodka delivered to my door in 20 minutes in moscow for $5. Yes they deliver vodka with your pizza.

Bigmanottawa is offline New Member
    pic of the dbol

have the same strips as u i didnt take any yet and dont plan on taking them for another 6 month i need to lose some weight what i wonder is what kind of effect will it have give strenght or bulk up ? some ppl say will give strenght more then anything !

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    look real to me!!

Russian Dbol is some of the best in the world. Your strength will increase dramatically and if stacked properly, you will bulk up very quickly. Just remember to take your Nolvadex when taking Russian Dbol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmanottawa
    have the same strips as u i didnt take any yet and dont plan on taking them for another 6 month i need to lose some weight what i wonder is what kind of effect will it have give strenght or bulk up ? some ppl say will give strenght more then anything !

falker is offline Associate Member
    same color writing as mine

Thread Information