lean1 is offline Junior Member

first cycle question

hey guys did my first cycle and darn for such a small amount of gear 250mg ethen and 200mg Eq each week first couple days nothin then yesterday at the movie theater it hit me talk about a head rush... I feel realy warm warm warm and horned head feels like been in the sun all day can even settle myself down to rest then I went to uranate and was kinda hard getting out but when i did it stung alittle my question is is this normal????

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    For me.... no.

I'm not exactly sure why it hit you in the movies? I can see it hitting you in the weight room.

I personally dont believe in roid rage ... I have a large neculas of friends who juice, and none of them believe in it either. Its probably all in your head bro.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 05-27-2004 at 01:51 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    never really happened to me like that

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all in your head, your fine. EQ takes up to 5 weeks to kick in and TEST could take up to 4 weeks for you to start feeling anything. RELAX, LIFT, and GET BIG

are you sure buylongturm. no its not in my head i just feel it never felt like this before call me crazy i guess

one thing I know for sure lost alot of hair on my head that I know alittle less then half

kronik is offline Senior Member
    can everyone say CLAP!!!just kidding I dont know never heard of this before.

Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    one thing I know for sure lost alot of hair on my head that I know alittle less then half
    in what time frame?

Its all in your head bro... sounds to me like you're getting old and parnoid.

1 week time frame first injection last wednesday

bro i cant be the gear. it happened to some, maybe something else is going on???

Sorry buddy, not possible. The gear wont kick in for at least another week or two. No matter what you're taking... you wouldnt see hair loss in 1 week.

Maybe you should go see your Doctor, you could be sick?

I think I know what the problem is I did a injection of EQ only this morning and about 8 hours later I got the same simptons again like before yesterday it seemed to wear off . why do i have this problem??????????

bump

Bouncer1982 is offline Associate Member
    Bad Juice?

not sure it's bad juice looks good to me even a bud told me it was as well as the test when I run test I don't get like that then i do Eq i can feel my hair fallin out alot so it can't be bad gear or is it ????????? **** afraid to even do sustanon for my last two weeks ................. would it be safe to stop my cycle now and start again at a later time

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Hey Lean,
    If your thinking its the EQ you should stop now and just go with the TEST..
    I have read so many times ( 1oooo's of times)that for a first cycle you should only go with TEST.
    That way you dont get shut down,and any sides you will know what its from.
    My be the EQ or maybe EQ and test .
    OR maybe you should go see a doctor.. HBP ????
    Good luck bro

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeezer
    Hey Lean,
    If your thinking its the EQ you should stop now and just go with the TEST..
    I have read so many times ( 1oooo's of times)that for a first cycle you should only go with TEST.
    That way you dont get shut down,and any sides you will know what its from.
    My be the EQ or maybe EQ and test .
    OR maybe you should go see a doctor.. HBP ????
    Good luck bro
    you should read more bro.any amount of test will shut you down.

darn it now what

I read read and read should i change cycle ??? whats best for me I need help or stop all together . I still get an awesome erection and not tired ?? hummmmmm help guys please

I read read and read should i change cycle ??? whats best for me I need help or stop all together . I still get an awesome erection and not tired ?? hummmmmm help guys please
    Bro synthetic test will not stop you from getting it up it will however shutdown your bodys natural test production which can cause hypertrophy(nut shrinkage). My advice to you since this your second injection is to stop the cycle and research alot more you may or maynot need to do PCT since its only been 2 weeks, not sure on this though. If still are head strong about doing a cycle you can do one of two things. 1)Drop EQ and continue a low dose cycle of 250mg Test E weekly(im not a big fan of this so you can pm bask8kace and ask him he is very knowledgeable bro)2) Drop EQ and increase Test E to 400-500mg E4D or E3.5D for 10-12weeks and make sure you have Nolva on hand I would suggest using nolva all the through cycle at 10mg's ED and increasing to 20mg during Pct and L-dex .25 mg throughout cycle and PCT. Here it is laid out for you pretty basic cycle.

Weeks 1-12 Test E 400-500mg E4D(dosage depends on you but go under 400)
    Weeks 1-13 Nolva 10mg ED
    Weeks 1-16 Ldex .25mg ED
    Weeks 14-16 Nolva 20mg ED and Clomid 300/100/50 or you could use Pheedno's PCT his thread is here in the Educational forum.

Hope this helps, bro
    Last edited by kronik; 05-30-2004 at 03:28 PM.

if I where to drop Eq is there an equal type gear to buy ?? that will give you a nice cut and add alittle mass at the same time I just want a cutting cycle if I just do test I will not get hard cut muscle I have been training for this for 3 years now without gear tired of not getting anywhere naturaly like I want to ... BTW When I do feel this way on EQ it only last just under 2 days as of now I feel fine maybe its flu like symtoms........ thanks again guys EQ IS AS GOOD AS?????????

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    hey bro ,the best thing for u to do is to go see a doc,its got nothing to do with gear.

hex what do i tell the doc man?? and what doc will talk about gear..... also I got an physical a few weeks ago and lots of blood work before hand and all was fine not one thing wrong with me go figure

Thread Information