Thread: Please Read

Julio2254 is offline New Member

Please Read

ive done a nice amount of research but havent found much on this topic.
    I know that anavar doesn't case the growth plates to close prematurely. Are there any other AS that have this advantage? If there are what would be a good stack?

BTW.
    Im 19, play basketball,and want to juice b/c i need some more size and an athletic advantage to take it to the next level. May still grow taller though. Looking for good size but mostly good LEAN mass.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I will tell you what many told me. Were too young to juice. I am 19 and don't plan on using sauce till im 21 or so. Hold off a few years. Continue to EAT and Workout.

NightOp is offline Member
    same story for me.. im 19, if u are determined to do a cycle, wait till at least 21/22 .. spend this time learning as much as you can on what drugs to take, dosages, durations, what to take along with it to help avoid organ damage, gyno etc... there is sooo much to learn they need a juice college

righton is offline Senior Member
    Lookit that, soon the young guys won't have to listen to us no more.Their telling each other!!:/:

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by righton
    Lookit that, soon the young guys won't have to listen to us no more.Their telling each other!!:/:
    Wow these guys are listening to the advice given - well done guys glad you have both thought things through.This is the sort of attitude and responsable approach that younger people need to take towards AAS.

gisms , Night OP your both an inspiration to the younger members of this board handing out advice like that.

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by Billy Boy

gisms , Night OP your both an inspiration to the younger members of this board handing out advice like that.

thankx billy, , thats why i love this board

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    It seems like you young bros are paying attention....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Anavar is great for strength and hardening but will not help you put on much size.

At your age, a re-worked diet and heavy wieght training program could easily yield 15-20lbs relativly shortly.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I think the main thing that we young shits should do to stay off until you're ready is look at the big picture. When I was 18 I was getting impatient because for a long time I stopped putting another 5 pounds on bench every week. Look at the big picture. i.e. How much you have or will gone/go up in 6 months. I think when I looked back at the last 6 months before I tried AS I only saw minimal gains. That (for me) was the time to start. After 6 years of working out I went for it and I think I still might have been impatient. Knowing is half the battle. G.I. Joe! LOL

Julio2254 is offline New Member
    Ive tried to learn as much about AS as possible, and i fully understand why everyone says to wait. However, you have to understand that not everyone's situation is the same. I don't want to get huge and impress people, be cool etc. I truly feel i need something to help me b/c im very serious about my sport and truly need an athletic advantage to take it to the next level.
    This is why i wanted to learn more about anavar bc i know ill still grow vertically. I do wanna say that I TRULY appreciate all the advice and concern about waiting, but id also love some real info on the question i posted earlier. once again, THANKs

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I see what you're saying bro. I also think you're right about the growth plate thing, but don't go on my opinion for that. So that we can better help you, what are your workouts like, how many calories and protein/day? Playing a sport like basketball is gonna make it hard for anyone to gain with all the cardio you do, so you will probably see minimal gains no matter what, unless you can stop doing hard cardio for 3 months. My suggestion, just for the record, is of course to wait also, but if you are set on it, we might be able to steer you in the right direction so you at least minimize possibe dangers. Last thing, have you read tennis god's post at the top of this board? It's worth a read even if you don't think it applies to you.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You don't NEED steroids . You need talent. Have it? Great! Don't have it? Steroids won't help you.

Thread Information