Krunchtime is offline Senior Member

Fina and cardio?

since I started fina Im having pain in my lower back... Has anyone else had this problem

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    This isn't uncommon on any type of AAS, could just be the lower back pumps. Your title mentions cardio, are the pains only when running. I know that fina is known for shortness of breath when doing cardio. I could only suggest a longer stretching session before and after the cardio, unless you could provide some more specific info.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    thanks. Yes I only feel the pains when running

Def, try the stretching w/ ice after the cardio. Also, look into some inserts for your shoes, you'd be surprised at how well they help with lower back pain and shin sprints. I'm guessing your an athlete with your SN, and i am too and the inserts help your foot get a better arch.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Def, try the stretching w/ ice after the cardio. Also, look into some inserts for your shoes, you'd be surprised at how well they help with lower back pain and shin sprints. I'm guessing your an athlete with your SN, and i am too and the inserts help your foot get a better arch.

You make a good point bro! My shins sometimes hurt too when doing cardio? Any peticular inserts you are talking about? Thanks!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballer19
    since I started fina Im having pain in my lower back... Has anyone else had this problem
    Fina and Dbol are known for lower back pumps bro....very common.

Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    You make a good point bro! My shins sometimes hurt too when doing cardio? Any peticular inserts you are talking about? Thanks!
    Depends on how much you want to spend. Are you with an athletic dept. at your school? They can get you some that are designed for your feet. If not you can go to an orthopedic and get some help, also expensive. If neither of these are an option than go to your local wal-mart and find some Dr. Scholles high arch support.

Thread Information