JDBU is offline Junior Member

Please help me out

I Am on my 5th week of my 10 week cycle and i pulled a muscle or something in my upper forearm. Now i no i should not continue lifting but then what stop taking the juice too or continue juicing and just take a week off of lifting? please any advice will help

flex321 is offline Member
    well you dont sound so sure if its that serious, so keep the cycle going and take acouple days off from lifting maybe a week. If it gets better a week off wouldnt really hurt your cycle that badly just keep your diet up and do things that wont strain your injury further. Do what you can and if you feel your injury is bad get it checked out and end your cycle with clomid and hold it off till your better!

Sucks when shit like that happens!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Don't stop just yet. Take a day off or 2 and see how it feels. If it still doesn't feel right in a few days then you should see a Dr. But there's not much they'll be able to do for a sprain.
    Goodluck

M

Nico is offline Associate Member
    Definately take some days off from the gym maybe a week, dont stop with the gear yet. Same thing happened to me with my neck. Took a whole week off and came back strong.

MindBomb is offline Member
    First things first...Have you talked with your Doc yet???If he says to stay off for a week, stay on the juice....Any longer layoff from training, consider your lossed and run another cycle afterwards...After all, all the training in the world will not justify permanent damage...Good luck and check with a qualified professional, for we cannot examin the extent of your injury...

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    Bro give it a few days i bet its nothing major, Stay on your cycle you are too far along to quit now.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Just take a few days off, you probably still have a couple of days till your next inject. anyways, so a few days off from the gym isn't going to kill you.

JDBU is offline Junior Member
    OK thanks alot guys i took some days off and it feels better im gonna try to go back tommarow thanks for the advice

Thread Information