robo11 is offline New Member

Question my first cycle HELP!

Hi Y'all
    ok im currently planning my first cycle. Ive read so much info on this sight that i just have a few questions. Im 5 10 145 lbs im eating 6 meals a day usually 3 myoplex then 3 meals.I'm consuming almost 225 grams of protien per day. 1ST ? how many carbs should i be getting. I have 17 capsules of duratest 250. Now I was planning on doing that alone.Is it neccasary to stack this? Also i keep reading about Clomid and Novidex. Is it very important for me to PCT my first cycle. It's not a money issue its just these r not readily available to me. I am excited to get started and was wondering how imperative it is for me to pct my first cylce thanks for your time and patience. Also i am 33 yrs old.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    try eating 6 meals a day, you shouldnt do a cycle yet

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well my first cycle I did was without PCT and I hardly kept any gains. Nolvadex is important if you want to avoid bloat, and is necassary if have symptoms of Gyno.
    What are you planning? Two shots of Duratest a week?

razor67 is offline Banned
    pct is important any cycle..

yes 2 shots a week open to suggestions though thanks

Get your anti-e's and PCT and get growing. Glad to see you researched bro. Eat like a horse 6 whole meals a day. Clean meals meaning whole foods, not processed junk.

you weigh 145 whole lbs? wow.
    cmon man atleast get up to the 180-190 range, at 145 lbs id be suprised if u could benchpress your own body weight.get outta here with that bull****, your definitly not ready.
    no offense intended

Quote Originally Posted by robo11
    Hi Y'all
    Im 5 10 145 lbs im eating 6 meals a day usually 3 myoplex then 3 meals.

Are you doing Body for Life by any chance? Just curious.

like cmon.......honestly..... do you know what 145 lbs means?
    145 lbs means your trying to skip all the time, dedication, and heart that people like us have had to work through to get a decent 185 7% bodyfat frame before WE even started cycling(some others actually busted there ass and made it up to 200+ lbs at a low bodyfat also).it makes me pissed when people like this guy wanna do roids when they have no ****in idea what roids are. these are the type of people who get picked on because of how small they were all there life.

god get the **** outta here

Well I worked to get mine, I see what you are saying, but if he is gonna do them then he has the right to ask questions without being flamed. To each his own. At 33 his test levels aren't getting any higher. He probaly would never get to 180 without help starting this late in the game. JMO.

bro i know plenty of people who are in there late 20's and 30's that are cruising along just fine. if this kid has to gain some bodyfat along with the new muscle that he's acquiring than so be it.its taken us how many bulking and cutting phases to get to where we are naturally?

theres no EXCUSE on why he should be so light.honestly, i bet you a million bux hes the type to hit it once then quit it.hes not ready.

palequail is offline Banned
    If you are ready for the dedication then the choice is yours. But without the proper diet or training taking roids isn't gonna do anything but disappoint you. Eat at least 5 solid meals a day along with 2 shakes...total of 7 meals. 145 is pretty light unless you are 5'2

well thanks for the info everyone, and to it itsallmental sorry bro i thought this was a forum where people could come and ask legitimate questions. And although to you ,my question seemed ridiculous , just pass it by. there was no requirement for u to answer. Im here to learn more about improving my body and to get as much info as i can aqquire before taking the next step. keep the negativity to yourself.

I was under the impression that that was what this sight was all about people letting others in on there knowledge. So thanks to the people who were actually offering up suggestions i will take them into consideration,

ITSALLMENTAL HONESTLY NO REPLY REQUIRED

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    bro i know plenty of people who are in there late 20's and 30's that are cruising along just fine. if this kid has to gain some bodyfat along with the new muscle that he's acquiring than so be it.its taken us how many bulking and cutting phases to get to where we are naturally?

theres no EXCUSE on why he should be so light.honestly, i bet you a million bux hes the type to hit it once then quit it.hes not ready.

ITSA. If I was a mod, I would suspend your ass so quick. You replied to his post 3 or 4 times and you offered not ONE bit of help. I could see complaining about his weight and suggesting to gain more but back the fvck up and get off his ass.
    If he is 145 lbs and wants to do steroids , so what. Maybe he is a hard gainer and maybe steroids will help him reach 180 lbs. Who the fvck cares about 30 year olds and the fact that they havent used steroids yet. What does that have to do with him.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    bro PCT is a must..

qccat is offline Associate Member
    good post bermich, opinion is one thing...droppin f bombs and tellin people to get out like you own the forum is another

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Keep the faith robo11....I was 6'2''/178 lbs wet at 17. Many years later I'm still 6'2" but 218 (and may I say lean). It can be done....how bad do you want it? How hard are your willing to lift?

leanmachine is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    like cmon.......honestly..... do you know what 145 lbs means?
    145 lbs means your trying to skip all the time, dedication, and heart that people like us have had to work through to get a decent 185 7% bodyfat frame before WE even started cycling(some others actually busted there ass and made it up to 200+ lbs at a low bodyfat also).it makes me pissed when people like this guy wanna do roids when they have no ****in idea what roids are. these are the type of people who get picked on because of how small they were all there life.

god get the **** outta here
    Yeah right bro, not every persons body produces mass efficiently. My bro is 5'7 125 and eats probably more than most people who weigh 200. Also benches 215, so he has put his time in. You dont know what other people are going through shame on you bro!

Thread Information