Thread: my first cycle?

wowdy is offline New Member

my first cycle?

hi everyone ,

got a couple questions or need some opinions.i am 24 yrs old 6' 2" tall about 270lbs have been working out at the gym 3 to for days a week for about 10 months.my arms and legs have gottin a lil bigger and tighter but no big changes .ive got realy bad bitch tits and cant seem to loose them or my gut.i am wanting to make some big changes and seebig results .i am thinking of doing a cuttin cycle bf 12-14% do you guys think this would be the right way to go for my body type if so any suggestions on a good cycle.

razor67 is offline Banned
    i think doing cardio and getting your diet down would be the first step

have been

i have been doing cardio like i said i cant lose the gut or bitch tits. do you think i should not start a cycle would it help me or hurt me

palumbo is offline Member
    how long u been doing cardio for what time of day and have u been using any clen or eca? whats ur training splits and ur diet like
    ?

been working out 3 day and cardio 2 to 3 days a week in the afternoons after work like 3pm no clen or eca all natural low carb low cal lots of water

palumbo is offline Member
    possible to do the cardio in the morning on an emptly stuomach and thrown in some clen i am sure taht that would make a hell ofa difference

ty palumbo

qccat is offline Associate Member
    make sure you are gettin the right kind of carbs and none late at night (after 7ish), try the cardio in the morning like palumbo said, but 2 to 3 days a week is probably not gonna shed a serious gut. Sounds like you are dedicated w/ training and diet....so keep that up w/ a little more cardio and maybe some eca and youll be good to go

Thread Information