dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member

Pyramiding during a cycle?

I see a lot of you guys posting your current or past cycles and it seems nobody ever pyramids anything. Why is that? I was always told by body builders in the gym that is the way to go. Correct me if I am wrong but when you use heavy dosages of test, you body tends to stop producing its own test because it is coming from another source. If you don’t slowly take yourself off of it, it is harmful to you. Just trying to get comments from other pros. Thanks Guys!

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Coming off of test slowly isn't going to do much to help your natural test production. Even very small doses are more than your body would produce naturally, so natural production would not be boosted. That is why PCT is so important. Also, the reason most of us don't pyramid our cycles is because you will grow better if your testosterone levels stay constant for an extended period of time.

Grant is offline Member
    that's what PCT is for, by the time you wait for your natural test to come back you will have figured out what you could have bought instead of your wasted cycle

SKiN is offline Member
    It is not really a waste of the cycle just a pain in the ass.... literally. My first cycle was set up by my old dumbass source and he thought that pyramiding worked. You end up shooting 3+ cc's which is much more painful than you would think.

SKiN is offline Member
    Oh ya what part of NM are you from Grant??

Thread Information