Dally is offline The Dally Lama

during injection times varying doseages

I know this is total flame question from the subject. But, I was wondering about this.

I am interested in running 50mg or prop ed .... but say for some reason (goin to hump on the weekend) I didnt wanna take my gear and shot a double or 100mg for the 2 days instead of 50mg ed ... now, I know about half lives and what not and this is essentially the same thing.

BUT, my question is some people have mentioned ed stabs are better for some reason as opposed to eod.

second question.... if I was to go say day 1 to 5 with ed 50mg stabs then saturday comes along and I gotta go I shoot 100mg for the eod thing .... is it going to up the estrogen levels improperly or mess with the levels when I come back and go to 50mg ed thereafter ... like... is that ok to do ... or plainly just not recommended.

JUST WONDERIN

later dudes.

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I know this is total flame question from the subject. But, I was wondering about this.

I am interested in running 50mg or prop ed .... but say for some reason (goin to hump on the weekend) I didnt wanna take my gear and shot a double or 100mg for the 2 days instead of 50mg ed ... now, I know about half lives and what not and this is essentially the same thing.

BUT, my question is some people have mentioned ed stabs are better for some reason as opposed to eod.

second question.... if I was to go say day 1 to 5 with ed 50mg stabs then saturday comes along and I gotta go I shoot 100mg for the eod thing .... is it going to up the estrogen levels improperly or mess with the levels when I come back and go to 50mg ed thereafter ... like... is that ok to do ... or plainly just not recommended.

JUST WONDERIN

later dudes.
    I read that you have to do 100 mg of prop ED to make

gains. If you take 50 mg of prop ED, you will only be getting 350 mg of test a

week. This is insuficient. You will be disapointed with your gains.

Thread Information