Thread: Proviron

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member

Proviron

any advice on how to take proviron ? I plan on taking it for 3 months with low doses of clen

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    proviron , ehm have a look at http://www.steroid.com/77.php

Froggy is offline Member
    The effects of clen have a tendency to wear off, thats why many go with 2weeks on & off. The proviron ? Do you want to harden-up & shift your test/estrogen ratio?
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-31-2004 at 07:17 AM.

I am new to this whole thing-I am back to working out after one year-Car accident-put on about 25 pounds and yes my estogen -test ratio is bad so I would like to lower it and get hard as well as I shed pounds-I was also wondering on how to use cytomel during this process as I will be using winnie,hgh and anavar as well-I guess taking clen every day for 8 weeks is not advisable-I just want to captialize on this 3 month cycle and burn as much fat as possible

Froggy is offline Member
    I really think you should first just run a clen /eca cycle...get your work outs in order...get your diet in order & see where it takes you. Then run a test-p based cycle with the winney, hgh & anavar .

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    how did you measure this ratio ?

Quote Originally Posted by MEERCAT44
    I am new to this whole thing-I am back to working out after one year-Car accident-put on about 25 pounds and yes my estogen -test ratio is bad so I would like to lower it and get hard as well as I shed pounds-I was also wondering on how to use cytomel during this process as I will be using winnie,hgh and anavar as well-I guess taking clen every day for 8 weeks is not advisable-I just want to captialize on this 3 month cycle and burn as much fat as possible

i measured it by blood work through my physician. When I do Clen do I take it straight for 8 weeks or do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and use eca during the off

hgh
    anavar
    winnie
    proviran
    clen/eca

is this a good start for a 3 month run -any other suggeations diet -sups appreciated

cb

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEERCAT44
    i measured it by blood work through my physician. When I do Clen do I take it straight for 8 weeks or do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and use eca during the off

hgh
    anavar
    winnie
    proviran
    clen/eca

is this a good start for a 3 month run -any other suggeations diet -sups appreciated

cb

"2 weeks on 2 weeks off and use eca during the off" you got it!

Thread Information