Design Our Next Transdermal! (Love some AR-BROS Bonding in experimenting ;) )

Yo! Bros...

After seeing such a thread on bulknutrition --> Inspiration!

I have made Three Generations of LIPO-destroyers (what I call me ECY-stack and am currently working on a fourth one! (am awaiting feedback from the people who are trying Generation III right now)!

Generation 4 Will be:

200 mg Cafeine
    30 mg Goggulsterones
    5 mg Yohimbine
    5 mg Sibutramine
    110 mg Chocamine
    150 mg Acetyl-l-Carnitine
    20 mg Synephrine HCL
    100 mg Octopamine HCL
    25 mg Tyramine HCL
    5 mg Bioperine
    120 mg Orlistat (Xenical!!!)
    130 mg Taurine
    200 mg B-50 complex

12 products @ 1100 mg (size 000 capsule!)
    supplemented with 3 gram Mix of L-carnitine, L-tyrosine, DL-phenylaline 3x ED

But That Aside I think It might be fun to design a transdermal as a groupeffort from all our Bros here!

Since I know absolutely nothing about making one it would be fun experimenting, Kingofmasters can get about any chemical, so name what you think belongs in the mix along with dosages and why you think it should be in the mix...
    OR
    offcourse what shouldn't! be in the mix!!

What I have in stock:

1) Androstenolone aka pure DHT (what is used in Andractim gel)
    2) Yohimbine HCL
    3) Phosphaditylcholine (substance in Lipostabil)
    4) T2
    5) T3
    6) T4
    7) Nolvadex

Question (perhaps Mallet?) will there be any complications in using T2/T3/T4 in a transdermal?

Any other suggestions; Maybe a mild diuretic (natural herbextract offcourse so not Lasix or the like) to dry out some fatcells without irritating the skin?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Have fun Brainstorming Guys!

Bumpity Bump!

well saw a couple of "designer" transdermals --> They had cafeine in them
    Why?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    by transfermal you mean something you apply to the skin? hmm

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    by transfermal you mean something you apply to the skin? hmm
    Exactly!

We have four reasons to do this:
    1) Fat loss "on the spot"
    2) Muscle growth "on the spot"
    3) Gynotreatment (so much more concentrated treatment then oral)
    4) Convenience
    (e.g. pgf2a should be injected many times a day and hurts like a bitch when injected so applying transdermally would be much better)

there was an article about Spot-fatlossinjections with Clen by DARKHAM and he said that Clen injections in combination with excersie were perfect for Fatspott-treatment (e.g. "Lovehandles")..
    Would Clen also be a good transdermal if used for this purpose?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

kcwoo is offline New Member
    how is fina transdermal i hear its good and then i hear it is a waste any body have exp. with transdermal i know injection is better but do you at least get more than 20percent thats what i read but then i hear differant anybody?

tbrocato is offline Member
    intresting... bump for someone with more info!

Quote Originally Posted by kcwoo
    how is fina transdermal i hear its good and then i hear it is a waste any body have exp. with transdermal i know injection is better but do you at least get more than 20percent thats what i read but then i hear differant anybody?
    Well I think it's the size of the molecule and it's chemical properties that determine it's absorbtion/skinpenetrating rate!

But in the case of Fina the absorption rate is an important factor since it isn't a cheap substance $10-20 per gram, but with things like Cafeine $5 MAX per 100 grams this is much less of an issue...

I Read that Cafeine is to dehydrate the fat cells; It's used along with Usnic Acid in a transdermal @ www.bulknutrition.com...

SO bros what do you think should be in it!
    (so what compounds)

Anyone know how to make the consistency better of the final compound?(heard glycerol decreases irritability of the skin and improves the
    absorption-rate of the compound if used 50/50 with DMSO)
    (Also heard that Aloe Vera Gel makes it better to lube and less irritating on the skin)

Come On --> So far I've been doing all the research, this is supposed to be a group effort, to come up with a perfect formula!

And where's Mallet to reply if T2/T3/T4 can be effectively used in a transdermal?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Bumpity Bump

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    this would be an interesting development, i have no idea how to do it though lol

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    BUMP...this could get interesting.

PGE1 and pgf2a. You may have an issue with T4/T3 using DMSO, since sulfation is one of the means by which T4 is metabolized/degraded.

Here are some links to threads by a guy that does a lot of transdermals:
    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showt...ht=transdermal
    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=15323
    Here's a good review on transdermals:
    http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPa...l&filetype=pdf
    Another thing to consider:
    Rossmeisl, et. al.
    Decreased fatty acid synthesis due to mitochondrial uncoupling in adipose tissue. Institute of Physiology; Czech Republic. 2000) that showed 700 uM 2,4-dinitrophenol to decrease SQ adipocyte lipogenesis 4 fold and stimulate fatty acid oxidation 1.5 fold.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Clen injections?????????? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    PGE1 and pgf2a. You may have an issue with T4/T3 using DMSO, since sulfation is one of the means by which T4 is metabolized/degraded.

Here are some links to threads by a guy that does a lot of transdermals:
    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showt...ht=transdermal
    http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/showthread.php?t=15323
    Here's a good review on transdermals:
    http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPa...l&filetype=pdf
    Another thing to consider:
    Rossmeisl, et. al.
    Decreased fatty acid synthesis due to mitochondrial uncoupling in adipose tissue. Institute of Physiology; Czech Republic. 2000) that showed 700 uM 2,4-dinitrophenol to decrease SQ adipocyte lipogenesis 4 fold and stimulate fatty acid oxidation 1.5 fold.
    Great Info Bro!

Any other comments about Consistency by experienced makers (e.g. how much DMSO, Glycerol etc)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Okay so the best goal of a Transdermal would be

"Localized Fat loss"
    and to a lesser extent
    "Localized Musclegrowth and muscledefenition"

So for the first we have to stimulate the beta-receptors of the Lipocells in the treated tissues and inhibit the alpha-receptors at the same time...

we have alpha1, alpha2, beta1(not important), beta2 and beta3 receptors to deal with so:

Synephrine as alpha 1 antagonist
    Yohimbine HCL as alpha 2 antagonist

Clen or Aminophylline as Beta 2 agonist
    Octopamine as Beta 3 agonist

For Clen and Aminophylline, we will need very small amounts so we have to make a Prime-Tincture!

The second Strategy is to dehydrate the Fat Cells, we will use Cafeine for that since it's safe and cheap...

And some localized oxidative phosphorylation would be heaven:
    Now we have two drugs for that, which often "strike fear in the hearts of brave men" offcourse I'm talking about DNP and Usnic Acid (Sodium Usniate is about as effective but much more dangerous!).
    Now don't worry luckily the bio-availability of these compounds in transdermals is low and we only need small amounts to see good results (remember we are talking about LOCALIZED disturbing of Mitochondria-processes!), anybody who has ever worked with DNP knows that it leaves almost irremovable yellow stains every where so Usnic Acid would be the best choice.

For Localized Musclegrowth (actually the results will be more general on the body then on the treated spots --> The spots could be more defined though!) we will need some T3 and some DHT.

Einstein mentioned T2/T3/T4 is not compatible with DMSO so we will need something to elevate the T3 production.
    Two substances come to mind Coleus Forskohlii and Goggulsterones!
    Which one used will be determined after comments from you bros!

The last thing I want to put in the mix is some Nolva (cause DHT+Nolva+Fatburners would make this powder an ideal anti-gyno cream as well!) due to its anti-estrogen qualities and the fact it helps with the fatshredding a tad!

Well now only to figure out the conistency of the Carrier (DMSO+Glycerol+ Aloe Vera Gel for instance) and the best suitable dosages!

SO any comments Bros??

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 06-19-2004 at 03:58 AM.

Thread Information