leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

How many clomid tabs to keep on hand?

In case of gyno? My source can give me 36 X 50mg, and I already have 36 for PCT. Is that enough?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you'll be fine with 36. not so sure that your gyno will come around after your done though.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ??? clomid? are you refering to nolvadex ? since hwen is clomid used for gyno reasons????

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    ??? clomid? are you refering to nolvadex? since hwen is clomid used for gyno reasons????
    From my research:

Stacking and Use:

If problems of Gynocomastia or other estrogen related symptoms tend to pop up during a cycle the use of 20-30 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid daily should easily contain the problem, and be used until a few days after the problem subsides. For best results and the least amount of problems upon cessation it is best stacked with Proviron (50 mg) or arimidex (0.5 mg) for this duration as well. Its not advised that these products be ran concomitantly with the steroid for the entire duration of the stack, as this will reduce your gains. Instead cease the usage of anti-estrogens once the problem is contained, and should the problem resurface, simply recommence the use of the products in the same manner as described above.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid can be used to prevent gyno....but nolva is a better choice!!

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    My first source is away and my second source only has 36 clomid tabs to sell me...

Is it really so bad to use clomid?

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    I will also be going 20mg / day of dbol and at most 25mg if I change things up during cycle. Aromitization shouldn't be a big issue.

[QUOTE=leelee_69]From my research:

Stacking and Use:

If problems of Gynocomastia or other estrogen related symptoms tend to pop up during a cycle the use of 20-30 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid daily should easily contain the problem, and be used until a few days after the problem subsides. QUOTE]
    Well ya learn something new everyday!! i knew about the nolva but i didn;t know about the clomid part...good to know

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    its not really good to know. No one uses clomid for an anti-e except for newbies. Dbol will be an issue at 20-25mg imo for aromotising. Dbol is powerful in that area. Just my 2 cents

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee_69
    From my research:

Stacking and Use:

If problems of Gynocomastia or other estrogen related symptoms tend to pop up during a cycle the use of 20-30 mg of Nolvadex or 100 mg of Clomid daily should easily contain the problem, and be used until a few days after the problem subsides. For best results and the least amount of problems upon cessation it is best stacked with Proviron (50 mg) or arimidex (0.5 mg) for this duration as well. Its not advised that these products be ran concomitantly with the steroid for the entire duration of the stack, as this will reduce your gains. Instead cease the usage of anti-estrogens once the problem is contained, and should the problem resurface, simply recommence the use of the products in the same manner as described above.

i will post again for the above, not everyone is a n00b like you.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Bubbathegut. Learn somethings about anti-e's and then come back and diss me again. Read up on clomid as an anti-e's then come back and let me have it. Because its not a good anti-e i dont care what that post says above this one.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee_69
    From my research:

Stacking and Use:

for the slow people....

Lee___69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    its not really good to know. No one uses clomid for an anti-e except for newbies. Dbol will be an issue at 20-25mg imo for aromotising. Dbol is powerful in that area. Just my 2 cents
    Care to explain? I would imagine that since clomid isn't as good as nolvadex that is the reason why it is recommended 100mg daily in case of symptoms of gyno - to compensate for the fact that it is not as good of an anti-e as nolva, when nolva is recommended 20-30mg a day.

What's the worst that could happen if I use clomid in lieu of nolva

Will it take longer for the gyno symptoms to subside, or something worse?

I know nolvadex is preferred, but I'm not sure if I will be able to find a source by July or August when I plan on starting the cycle.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you do some more research on Nolvadex you will see it saturates the estrogen receptors. Clomid, to the best of my knowledge, doesn't and the cause of the Gyno is all that estrogen from amorotising getting to the receptors. So Nolvadex is definetly the better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee___69
    Care to explain? I would imagine that since clomid isn't as good as nolvadex that is the reason why it is recommended 100mg daily in case of symptoms of gyno - to compensate for the fact that it is not as good of an anti-e as nolva, when nolva is recommended 20-30mg a day.

What's the worst that could happen if I use clomid in lieu of nolva

Will it take longer for the gyno symptoms to subside, or something worse?

I know nolvadex is preferred, but I'm not sure if I will be able to find a source by July or August when I plan on starting the cycle.
    well bro you def should not start your cycle... no matter how long you have to wait until you have all the necessary parts to it... The anti's and pct items are just as important as the AS themselves... i mean you wouldn;t want to start a cycle with 1 bottle of AS and then hope you will be able to get more before you run out so why would u treat the anti's like that.... THere are so many research cos out there that you can order these items for for a relatively cheap price and they are just as effective as the real thing..!!!! so i repeat DO NOT START UNLESS YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!

Lee___69 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    well bro you def should not start your cycle... no matter how long you have to wait until you have all the necessary parts to it... The anti's and pct items are just as important as the AS themselves... i mean you wouldn;t want to start a cycle with 1 bottle of AS and then hope you will be able to get more before you run out so why would u treat the anti's like that.... THere are so many research cos out there that you can order these items for for a relatively cheap price and they are just as effective as the real thing..!!!! so i repeat DO NOT START UNLESS YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!
    I agree 100%. I just hope I can get the clomid / nolvadex on time. My source is good to go for clomid, but people seem to be recommended nolvadex, so I'll see.

Thread Information