Kaleb is offline Associate Member

Getting ready for first inject by myself...help

Alright, usually my buddy shoots me up on Monday and Thursday. Each day 250mg of Test Enanthate . Now I've been having him shoot me in the glute, switching cheeks every two weeks. My buddy can't make it right now so I have to inject myself. I have 23g 1 inch, can I use that for my shoulder. I've been using 22g 1.5 inch for my ass. Does the shoulder hurt more than the ass? Thanks alot.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I like quads, just sit down on the couch or someplace private, put the needle in slowly and inject slowly. Everything is right in fron of you so you can hold steady and take your time. Look on spotinjections.com for proper placement.

MSmith02 is offline New Member
    Its really not that hard to shoot yourself in the ass if you need to. Just find a website where it shows how to inject (i believe the steroid .com part of this website has a diagram with a picture on it that showed me where to inject). The hardest part is just jabbing the needle into yourself, but if you have a good sharp needle it shouldnt be too hard.

sp9
    **** dude just checked your profile and you are 18 years old. I would recommend you get some advice on how to stop your cycle and stay away from gear at least until 22. How many cycles have you done and how many weeks are you into this one?

sp9
    How about the advice on this page the seventhwarrior gave you after he realized you are a teenager? Guess you ignored that?

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=93380

Scottp,yes I am 18 years old and have talked to numerous people about the effects that a Test only cycle will have on me, even talked to Anabolic Members on this board and they said while I still shouldn't do it, with proper pct I should be fine. Everyone can make their own decisions and I have made mine, you don't have to respect it. This is my first cycle and this would be the start of week 4, the 7th shot.

sp9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleb
    Scottp,yes I am 18 years old and have talked to numerous people about the effects that a Test only cycle will have on me, even talked to Anabolic Members on this board and they said while I still shouldn't do it, with proper pct I should be fine. Everyone can make their own decisions and I have made mine, you don't have to respect it. This is my first cycle and this would be the start of week 4, the 7th shot.
    Cool with me. We are all responsible for ourselves in the end. Do what you want. There is a lot ot learn from here and atleast you are asking questions.

One last question, did you get a blood test first to see what your natural test levels were before hand? Most people don't but it sure would be interesting educational information to see what they were before your cycle and then 2 months after your pct.

No, didn't get a blood test, would have been a good idea though for sure. Thanks for the concern though bro, that's why AR is the best board hands down. Take it easy.

Kaleb

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I was in the same boat as you. My buddy shot me up every monday and thursday with sust but since I started the fina ED Ive had to suck it up and do it myself. Its actually less painful becuz you know when the needle is going In. Good luck bro

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    bro, I am on fina/test prop with ed injections. I just started doing quads. They are awsome. I do delts, glutes, quads and chest. But quads are now my fav.

Yeah, it's just I want to hit delts today, but I have to go do chest and triceps later. Whenever I hit a cheek for the first time, it's sore as **** for the rest of the day. If my shoulder is sore it will **** my workout up.

Thread Information