cman56 is offline New Member

please help me out

i am a new member and am about to start my first cycle i was wondering what would be the best way fo me to get big , but lower my body fat percentage . also what is the best way for me to eat when i am on this cycle help me out thanks
    cman56

:spudnikfo :spudnikfo

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Post your cycle..amd read the educational forums.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    reading and eating and lifting oh my

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I know your ambitious and want to get big.... Like tomorrow... But it doesn't work that way. You need to educate yourself on training and diet first and get those down. Then after some time put in you could be ready for steroids . Before you even think about doing steroids though, you really should do some reading. This board is full of information, so do read up. I know you probably won't listen to me, because you want to do it, so what do I know.... But right now you really need to be patient.

I didn't answer your quesiton for a few reasons.

1. You do not grow muscle and lose fat at the same time.... It just doesn't happen. Not impossible, but for all intensive purposes, it may as well be.

2. I don't care to write a book on cycles, diet and training right here in your post for you.

3. I think you need more experience in diet and training, and more education on bodybuilding before even thinking about doing steroids.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crankin'steiN
    Bro, I know your ambitious and want to get big.... Like tomorrow... But it doesn't work that way. You need to educate yourself on training and diet first and get those down. Then after some time put in you could be ready for steroids . Before you even think about doing steroids though, you really should do some reading. This board is full of information, so do read up. I know you probably won't listen to me, because you want to do it, so what do I know.... But right now you really need to be patient.

I didn't answer your quesiton for a few reasons.

1. You do not grow muscle and lose fat at the same time.... It just doesn't happen. Not impossible, but for all intensive purposes, it may as well be.

2. I don't care to write a book on cycles, diet and training right here in your post for you.

3. I think you need more experience in diet and training, and more education on bodybuilding before even thinking about doing steroids.
    good advice bro. especially #3

cman56 is offline New Member
    thanks man i will read up i have been lifting fo eight years and i think i am ready for the next level

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cman56
    thanks man i will read up i have been lifting fo eight years and i think i am ready for the next level
    Well if your training is set, then work on your diet next. When that is in check, then your ready to go to the next level. And if you do decide to come to the dark side, just make sure you research lots first. Myself and the other members are glad to help, but you should really know what your doing too!

Thread Information