Thread: deca cycle

bduke is offline New Member

deca cycle

i want to run 300mg a week out of a 250mg/ml vial. is that the first line past the 1ml mark? or which one. also how many shots will that give me at 300 mg a week from a 250mg bottle.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bduke
    i want to run 300mg a week out of a 250mg/ml vial. is that the first line past the 1ml mark? or which one. also how many shots will that give me at 300 mg a week from a 250mg bottle.
    Ifs its a 10ml vial approx 9 weeks and as far as how much to pull into syringe that looks like it would be close but my math is not the best either. Are you running test with it?

im thinkin about gettin some test 250mg, yeah. after being here for a few days everybody has said i need to run test with it. what kind of cycle will i need to run with deca 250 and test 250? thanks for the help man.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    D0 300mgs of each if it is your first cycle.just remember that if you havnt cycled before it doesnt take much to stimulate growth.

Dont think about getting some test, Get some. Dont do the deca without it. It doesnt work verywell. Not worth it. Remember what ever you decide to go with your deca you have to match or exceed the test amount.

If your syringes are like mine than yes it would be the first line past the 1CC mark.

im thinkin about gettin some test 250mg, yeah. after being here for a few days everybody has said i need to run test with it. what kind of cycle will i need to run with deca 250 and test 250? thanks for the help man.
    Well this is what i suggest but im not sure if would run deca on my first cycle. If I could start my cycle over again this is how I would do it. Hind site 20/20

Weeks 1-4 50mg Prop ED
    Weeks 1-12 400mg test e E3.5D to E4D
    Nolva Weeks 1-14 10mg ED
    Clomid PCT weeks 15-17 300/100/50

This is just a very basic beginners cycle but if you dint loike the pinz to much you can leave the prop out.

Oh Yeah I almost forgot:

.25 L-dex throughout cycle and PCT
    Tribulis 3-4grams ED throughtout cycle and PCT.
    Multi-vit ED
    If you run Deca use vit B-6 at 200mg ed and if deca gyno symptoms appear bump it up to 6oomg's until they are gone.

thanks for in info. im not sure which test it is i can get but i know its 250 mg. so go a head and get that and hit 300mg of deca on say monday then 300 mg of test on thursday, would that work ok?

thanks for in info. im not sure which test it is i can get but i know its 250 mg. so go a head and get that and hit 300mg of deca on say monday then 300 mg of test on thursday, would that work ok?
    Like i said I dont recommend doing the Deca run it that way but besure to have test higher than deca. Do test 200mg-250mg Mon and thurs.

SKiN is offline Member
    Kind of sounds like ur jumpin into something u might regret. Make sure you have everything on hand.b6,nolva,.ldex,ect

Thread Information